Jon Joseph

Predicting 2023 Pac-12 Football Win Totals

Mr. FishDuck and his friends at Draft Kings have come up with the over/under win totals for the Pac-12 conference teams in 2023.

Looking good for Oregon if this prediction holds true.

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Win totals are out for the Pac-12. Which team is projected to win the most, and how solid of a bet is it in the end?

Kenny Rogers Gambling GIF

As a reminder to all--the links placed in FishDuck articles help to pay the FishDuck and OBD Forum bills.  I have not placed a single bet on any of them, as it is "not my bag."  I have some serious vices, but gambling is not one of them. 

Recently I put together a list of the locations around the world that the companies that have paid for links in FishDuck articles contact me and are billed from.

Locations of SEO Firms Globally:

London, England, UK               Tallinn, Estonia            Hong Kong                             New Westminster, Canada

Stockholm, Sweden                 Vilnius, Lithuania         Tel Aviv, Israel                         Tel Aviv, Israel

Prague, Czech Republic          Rigg, Latvia                  AR Rayyan, Qatar                  Singapore

Saint Etienne, France              Markovo, Bulgaria        Panama City, Panama           Limassol, Cyprus

Barcelona, Spain                      Kyiv, Ukraine               Tamil, India                             Sliema, Malta

Vestergaard, Denmark             Budapest, Romania     Tbilisi, Georgia                       Port Louis, Mauritius

Csomad, Hungary   

Below (red dot) is where Port Louis is, on the island of Mauritius(How they found me...??)

Port Louis, Mauritius.jpg                                         

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

No bets? Most Wise, I'm not surprised. The odds are inexorable and sooner or later the House wins and you take the L.

Who knew about all of the places where you can wager on college football? We do live in a small world. 

11-1 is a fantastic prediction for the Ducks. I certainly would not bet the Over. Go 11-1 and win the conference championship and it is likely the Ducks would be off to the Rose Bowl. A delicious thought. 

On 5/6/2023 at 9:29 AM, Jon Joseph said:

Who knew about all of the places where you can wager on college football? We do live in a small world. 

These are not people betting on college football.  These are SEO and Marketing firms who are tasked with getting their gambling site clients ranked higher in a Google search for gambling.  Thus they pay to place links of their gambling site clients on another site that has much higher Google ranking such as FishDuck.

The gambling sites will on occasion deal with college football, and sometimes the NFL; most often (since this is in other countries) it is betting on Soccer matches.  I've even had betting sites for Cricket pay for a link on FishDuck.

A strange industry that did not exist ten years ago, and I wish I did not have to hassle with it.  But I gotta pay the bills...

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

All Ducks have bills. Sad but true. For you not to profit off of this great site or at least try to break even would be Daffy. (Sorry!)

• Haha 1

On 5/6/2023 at 10:25 AM, Jon Joseph said:

All Ducks have bills. Sad but true. For you not to profit off of this great site or at least try to break even would be Daffy. (Sorry!)

You never know what to expect with these companies...kind of like my cat GIFs.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Mr. FishDuck