Charles Fischer

Message to Everyone from Pennsylvania Duck on June 11th!

See her message to all of us on June 11th in post No. 52!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new report on June 8th from Pennsylvania Duck in post No. 49!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 3rd Update in post No. 42 from Pennsylvania Duck!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 30th Update: See the post near the bottom of the thread (No. 39) to us all from Pennsylvania Duck!

-----------------------------------------------------

Update on May 21st: She has been in the hospital on IVs since Wednesday for a virial/bacteria infection that won't back down.  Keep her in your prayers for healing and thoughts!

-----------------------------------------------------

You may have noticed that Pennsylvania Duck...who posts TONS of articles every day--has not posted in a while.  She and her husband got COVID, and they have a very extreme version of it.  It has been almost two weeks, and she is still a long ways from recovery.  She had days of 102 degree temperature and even got fever blisters on her mouth...wow.

She gets better one day, then the next is as bad as before.  As she said to me when we spoke of the strain of COVID she has...."whatever it is, it's bad. I feel like death warmed over."

I told her that we love and miss her, hope and pray for her healing.  She has approved this post in advance, and wants you all to know she did not just fly away from this wonderful pond.

She did not sound good on the phone just now, and I am very, very concerned for her.  For those inclined--offer a prayer of healing for her and her husband.  For others--keep them in your thoughts.  I can tell you that she is a HUGE Oregon fan, and a fantastic person with a big heart.

And thanks so much for NJDuck, who is filling in for her as best as possible.

giphy.gif

• Let’s hope! 5
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 20

Mr. FishDuck

Thank you so much Charles for posting this!  🙏!!

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3

Good Gosh grant you and your husband a healing blessing Pa Duck.

COVID is still out there haunting and hunting all of us.

Thank you so much Charles for this post.

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1

Thank you for the post Charles

Really hope Pennsylvania Duck and her husband are able to beat this back, keeping them in my thoughts!

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1

On 5/16/2023 at 4:29 PM, Jon Joseph said:

Good Gosh grant you and your husband a healing blessing Pa Duck.

The "word replacement" software struck again...you were meaning to use the "G" word in a good way, but unfortunately the vast majority of the time people do take the Lord's name in vain here.  Thus I have it programmed to pop in the "Good Gosh" instead of the "G" word, and usually it works out for the best.  

The software has a few errors like this, but for the most part--it saves me a ton of emails and time.  (And I always suggest that people check their post after publishing it.  Everyone has up to an hour to go in and edit their own post)

Thanks for the kind thoughts, and your patience with this software.

• Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Thoughts, prayers, and good juju for Pennsylvania Duck and her husband! ❤️

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1

Oh no! Hope you and your husband recover soon, Pennsylvania Duck. You are missed. 

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1

Praying for PA Duck, healing a a full recovery.

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Like 1

It’s not just anybody who can find a Duck article in a haystack. Thoughts and prayers with you and your husband, and hope to see you back soon.

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1

She's a great asset to our OBD community. 

Heal and come back soon, PA Duck.  We all miss you.  Prayers to you for a full recovery.

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Like 1

Praying for you, Pennsylvania Duck!  I have appreciated all your efforts here posting articles.  Thank you! 

Edited by Cacker Guy
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Like 2

Aaargh! So sorry, Pennsylvania Duck, for you and your husband. Hope you’re both well asap. 

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1

🙏 🙏 🙏 

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Like 1

Your contributions are missed, but most importantly the fact you aren't well is of great concern to all. You are like family and I am sure we all wish we could do more than send words, and thoughts. We do hope those help you and your loved one recover, and thrive going forward!

images-6.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 3

Praying...

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Like 1

Prayers in abundance on the way.

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Like 1

Prayers and Best Wishes on a Quick and Full Recovery for the both of you. I would venture a guess that Charles and others(to include myself) appreciate the time and effort you have put in to Fish Ducks content. You are missed, I am sure. Get well and I hope we see your contributions soon. Go PA Ducks, get better soon!

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 1

Best wishes and prayers for you, PA Duck and your husband!

• Thanks 1

Best wishes and prayers for a full recovery 🙏

• Thanks 1

My father-in-law is one of the world's foremost experts on nutritional research science and has a really good nutrition protocol for dealing with Covid, if they would like to get it from him; I'd be happy to connect them. If they don't want the full protocol, just 1000mg of Vitamin C per hour until you get the runs (that's when your body is communicating that it has absorbed all that it can) and then 1000 mg every 3 hours works wonders.  

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 1

Still miss you, and with you!

200 2.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

Prayers sent for a full recovery!!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wishing the PA Duck and her husband a full and speedy recovery!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

Hang in there, PD!  You’re gonna be okay.  You’ll be up and at ‘em waaaay before Fall Camp.   Luckily for you, we’re at the point that they can treat this disease well.  It ain’t fun now, but…….it’ll be just a bad memory soon.  Wishing you the Speediest of recoveries!

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

🙏🙏🙏

Be well soon Pennsylvania Duck....we need you.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 1

🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Still with you!

Unknown.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thoughts and Prayers for PDuck & Husband!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I hope and pray that the doctors can find a way to knock out that viral/bacteria infection. 💛💚

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I wish I could......

7mp41y.jpg

• Thanks 1

Hang in there PDuck. We are all pulling for you. 

Covid is tough. But, you're a Duck... you can beat it!

• Thanks 1

I know I'm just an occasional visitor to this site and I don't know PA Duck at all, but I will be praying for her and her husband! 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wish I could jump on this with the two of you, but know the Duck Nation is with you on this!

7mp4dv.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

It has to be time to give Pennsylvania Duck and her husband a shout!

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank you for all your kind thoughts and prayers. I am feeling it! Perhaps I have turned the corner as today is the first day I feel more alert and want to talk to other people. Either way, I will be spending the weekend in the hospital. Funny thing about this Covid...I can't remember things well. Hopefully that will rebound too. Many thanks to all, means a lot to me.

• Salute 2
  • Whew! 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 14
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Like 14

Well that makes us all feel like,

univeristyof-oregon-dance.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

So glad you are feeling better PD! Hope you will be back home real soon. 💚💛

• Thanks 1

How are you today, hope you are still improving!

Unknown.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I want to thank all of you for your well wishes.  They have truly meant a lot to me.  I am still in the hospital and not sure of when I might be able to go home.  I've had some good things happen and some bad things happen the last few days.  I was doing well and then all of a sudden my temperature has begun to spike during the night.    

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Let’s hope! 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Like 7

Very best wishes for your full recovery.  Health is everything.

• Thanks 1

Pennsylvania Duck -  We all miss you.  Prayers for you for a full recovery. May our Lord and Savior pour out His Grace and Mercy on you and your husband and bless you with a fast and complete healing of this nasty illness. 

•  

Posted May 17 (edited)

Praying for you, Pennsylvania Duck!  I have appreciated all your efforts here posting articles.  Thank you! 

Edited by TNDuck
  • Thanks 1

To my OBDF friends,

I have not had hightened temperatures for 3 nights now.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is the turnaround.  We wont know until this coming week.  I am still in the hospital.

Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers.

• Let’s hope! 1
  • Yikes! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 12

Fingers and toes crossed for you. Beat this thing!

• Thanks 1

Thinking about you, but also the speed which is coming back to the program. May you have a speedy recovery, going forward, and here is some good old Duck speed.

• Like 2

PD, I hope you will be out of the hospital soon, and back home and feeling well again. 💚💛

• Thanks 1

I hope you get well soon! 

• Thanks 1

On 6/3/2023 at 9:26 PM, Haywarduck said:

Thinking about you, but also the speed which is coming back to the program. May you have a speedy recovery, going forward, and here is some good old Duck speed.

Thanks, DT was one of a kind. Hope this helps PA Duck get better. Sure made me feel good watching.

• Like 1

Sunny and beautiful here in Duck country, hope the same for you!

OmDZNLHSZ4bO.gif

I have finally moved back home though half my hospital room has come with me.  I have an oxygen tube, a nurse that visits every other day, and I am doing occupational and rehab therapy.  Hopefully this will end soon.

• Let’s hope! 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 6
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 4