Krsmqn

Is Don Johnson Leaving The Oregon Football Program?

Screenshot_20230519-092745.png.9219d14a23634f636c30e5b82509553c.png

This is a screenshot of his Instagram page where it seems he has posted an ambiguous post. The comments section has all kinds of speculation in it, but nothing confirmed. 

This is definitely something to keep an eye on, as Coach Johnson has been an integral part of our program for several years now. 

Stay tuned! 

Edited by Krsmqn

Post photo too small for me to read. 

• Thumbs Up 1

It was an interesting post.  Hard to tell if he was just in a reflective mood or something is/was afoot.  Mario hired him and he is one of the few remaining staff members that were retained so that post certainly does give pause for thought.

On 5/19/2023 at 10:52 AM, lownslowav8r said:

Post photo too small for me to read. 

Sorry about that. He says " Oregon Football has been the best journey for me. Had amazing times and had the best players, coaches, staff, and people in Eugene. I looked back at all the memories and got emotional, love the Ducks 🦆 fan base and city of Eugene.."

• Thumbs Up 1

I wonder if it's a health issue, if he is leaving. He did have a serious medical condition last year.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/19/2023 at 3:37 PM, Krsmqn said:

Sorry about that. He says " Oregon Football has been the best journey for me. Had amazing times and had the best players, coaches, staff, and people in Eugene. I looked back at all the memories and got emotional, love the Ducks 🦆 fan base and city of Eugene.."

Here it is enlarged.  Exactly what you said above.

• Thumbs Up 1