BigDucksFan

If You Don't Like the Washington Huskies, Then You are Gonna LOVE this Story

In the words of some Husky fans:

“Disaster”

“The ship is sinking”

“Something is broken”

https://www.uwdawgpound.com/2021/3/9/22321457/the-puka-nacua-ink-blot-test-uw-washington-huskies-football-transfer

usa_today_13508552.0.jpg.39f584e9cf7df7a8afa424a58211961f.jpg

Good article, and losing that receiver absolutely hurts the Huskies next year.  Isn't that two receivers for the Huskies that caught touchdowns against Oregon the last time the two teams played that have transferred out?   

Husky Fans celebrating_Pac-12 Video.jpg

Huskies celebrating a score against Oregon ... Oh yeah...we won that game. 

Mr. FishDuck

Nothing to see here, not like their head coach just up and left, so he could do nothing. The problem with the dawgs isn't the ship sinking, nor something being broken, the foundation is gone.

All signs point to the dawgs being much like when James just up and left, nothing is holding the program together. They went with an assistant as head coach and now lost their best assistant. 

If history is any guide they will see mediocrity, they'll fire Lake and mediocrity will continue. 

My prediction, for what it is worth, we hang another 12 on them!

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok ok ok.. that was some typical Husky media writing there...

starts off negative.. then starts pumping the sunshine and glazing over how things really aren't bad.

If Oregon was losing talent at the rate Washington is right now you know we would all be asking questions and looking for real answers. Washington has some serious problems right now but their media writers are content waiting and seeing what happens and not asking actual questions about what IS happening.

We may have to play Washington at Washington again this year... but I'm sure our Ducks will fill the stadium with Husky tears once again.

28 minutes ago, Haywarduck said:

My prediction, for what it is worth, we hang another 12 on them!

Oh that gets me wiggling uncontrollably!

giphy.gif

Mr. FishDuck

28 minutes ago, David Marsh said:

Washington has some serious problems right now but their media writers are content waiting and seeing what happens and not asking actual questions about what IS happening.

You are quite right, and at this forum--we would be asking the tough questions and doing Critical Analysis(As we have done concerning our own offensive production)

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

That is a free site and in another article--they consider the dilemma the Huskies are in with their basketball coach and the dumpster-fire mens program. 

"That means next season’s team projects to be both the least talented of Hop’s tenure and that to improve it he will have to recruit to a team facing the likely prospect of its 3rd straight bottom-2 finish in the conference. Buckle up."

You could say that "I feel their pain" and am enjoying it a bit too much!

NCAA Basketball: Washington at UCLA

Mr. FishDuck

1 hour ago, Charles Fischer said:

Oh that gets me wiggling uncontrollably!

giphy.gif

OMG!!! Is that a fuskie grave he's dancing on?

How droll!

1. They might be able to pull Coach Peterson out of retirement since he still has close ties to the school 

2. I'm not sure how the current coach was chosen but I would imagine they'll have Peterson weigh in on a new hire and he's not a dumb guy in my book. 

" There was nothing in Donovan’s resume that gave supreme confidence about his ability to lead an upper echelon team in college football to have a prolific offense nor that he would be able to be a stud recruiter."

One trip to the final 4 and you'd think they've been beating Alabama and Clemson every year.  Good old delusional people from Seattle.

GO Ducks!!! 

pre.jpg.c5d47bef1c111f6f857dc5f6163f36cb.jpg