cartm25

"The Late Kick With Josh Pate": Oregon Recruiting On FIRE

I am really enjoying this guy's take on all things college football.

It also helps that he's pretty high on Dan Lanning and the Ducks in this entire video. 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Slightly OT. But this could affect recruiting. 

It is anticipated that the Ducks game versus Texas Tech in Lubbock will be broadcast on ESPN 2 at 12:30 Pacific time. I am not surprised that this game which could be a great game is not on ABC, big-boy ESPN, and is not on Fox. I think this is likely to be the case for Oregon's next 6, including TX Tech, P5 opponent out-of-conference games.

Colorado's first two games will be getting the big-boy treatment from Fox. At TCU is expected to be the main Fox broadcast at 12:30 Pacific with the Nebraska game the following week in Boulder being broadcast at 10 AM Mountain time as Fox's Big Noon game.

CU is getting a nice ROI from its investment in Deion.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oregon has more 4/5-Star players than the entire Pac-12 doubled!" 

"When it comes to recruiting, if Oregon stays in the Pac-12 long term...this a shark swimming in a lake."

"They have stacked defensive front-seven like no one else has in that conference."  (Between prep and portal recruiting)

Great quotes!

• Wow 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 5/22/2023 at 7:41 AM, Jon Joseph said:

But this could affect recruiting. 

Yep.  Good for them, as we need an emerging team to keep Utah honest in the South beyond this year.

Oregon will get theirs....

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Thought I add this to this post to go along with Josh Pate video.

Oregon Football is killing it on the recruiting trail after another commitment

SATURDAYBLITZ.COM

Oregon football is having a really strong month and landing its fourth commitment on Monday which will move the Ducks into the top five of 247 team ranking...

• Applause 1

Pate sees what's going on and what's coming up. UW improves their recent record against the Ducks to 3-15 and believe they're back. USC believes moving to the Big is leaving UO in their dust. SUC going 8-4 and traveling across the country just to do while UO routinely collects 11-1 seasons, playoff births and owning LA recruiting is far more likely. Streaming media deals will soon start rewarding high value schools directly instead of over bloated conference deals that just squander precious resources.

UO has been and will continue to be must see TV and that's just the way it is. Someone will always want a piece of that pie.