Charles Fischer

Ducks Come From Behind in 9th to Beat Stanford!

Oregon was down 4-0, and then 6-2, to come back and tie it in the ninth, and win it 8-6 in the 10th!

They play in the conference semifinal Friday afternoon at 2:30 PM against the Bastard-Huskies!

————————

The Ducks play No. 1 Seed Stanford tonight, and we have our opportunities.  'Furd pitchers gave up 10 runs last night to Cal, and play again tonight, while Oregon used six pitchers, and none more than two innings on Tuesday night.  With two days of rest and a low pitch count--I'll be most of the hurlers could go again who held Cal to only two runs.  We can do it!

My friends...I have NEVER seen

this in Oregon Baseball; we had

SEVEN hitters going into the Cal

game over .300! And the remaining

two have good percentages!  Wow!

Batting Averages May 23_2023.jpg

One of the new stars is Drew Smith!

DSmith_ZAGA2_RB3.jpg

I know....calm down Charles!

Mr. FishDuck

What's at stake for Oregon as they head into the final day of pool play at the Pac-12 Tournament

Oregon heads into the final day of pool play with a spot in the semifinals up for grabs against No. 1 Stanford

247SPORTS.COM

Oregon heads into the final day of pool play with a spot in the semifinals up for grabs against No. 1 Stanford

Unbelievable come-back, and more reports coming!

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

No. 6 Oregon advances to semifinals of Pac-12 Tournament after dramatic comeback victory over No. 1 Stanford

Oregon's Pac-12 Tournament chase continues as they come from behind to take down Stanford.

A trip to the semifinals was on the line Thursday night, as No. 6 Oregon faced No. 1 Stanford in the final pool play game for the Pac-12 Tournament. 

It came down to some of the last batters of the game, but Oregon took down top-seeded Stanford, 8-6, in extra innings, as the Pac-12 After Dark effect found its way to the diamond on Thursday night. 

“Well, it says they want to keep the jerseys on and they know that if they win every game from here on out, they're called Pac-12 Champions and National Champions,” said head coach Mark Wasikowski after the game. “Can we put that together? That would require one heck of a run but I think the secret to success in the postseason is to play with your backs against the wall and play like it.” 

Two dramatic comeback wins against Cal and now Stanford!  GO DUCKS, FLY HIGH!!

247SPORTS.COM

Oregon's Pac-12 Tournament chase continues as they come from behind to take down Stanford.

Oregon Baseball Rallies to Defeat #1 Stanford

Several highlighted videos

WWW.ADDICTEDTOQUACK.COM

After a dismal first two inning against the Stanford Cardinal, Oregon Ducks baseball put the kibosh on a Stanford win, rallying in extra innings to prevail 8-6. This game may have played out a bit...