30Duck

Washington Blocking Transfer Of QB To UCLA

Not surprising, the Huskies did the same thing with Colson Yankoff. From 247sports.com

Ethan Garbers

Edited by 30Duck

I know there is some gaming the system that is done to try and not let another team get too much of an advantage... But this one is pretty dumb and petty. 

Ucla is getting their starter and backup back next year. This quarterback from washington isn't going to see the field anyway... It could be possible but it is unlikely. 

Just let the guy transfer and if he sees the field in his first year congratulate him because it won't be easy. 

Besides... Washington I thought you had the best defense ever... Are you afraid??? 

It's petty, but somehow at the same time seems like real old-time football would do it. We are all family until you bend the knee to my rival haha.

Ted Bundy was a husky...

Yes, I hate the Huskies...

I don't have a problem with schools saying other in-conference schools are not an option for transfers, unless they are in the kids home state.  A kids home state schools, should never be allowed to be blocked.  I understand

these are 18-20 year old kids and they make mistakes in choosing which school to go to.  However, there are 125-130 Division 1 football schools.  Reducing the option by 10-14 schools isn't a huge burden to the kids.