Santa Rosa Duck

Thank You Mr. FishDuck!

Whatever direction you take this Forum is just fine with me. It has been a pleasure to participate in an Oregon Sports Community that is civil, full of insight, not intimidating and provides great opportunity for knowledge growth. I appreciate all the hard work you have put in to this site. I appreciate all the members who post, share knowledge and put up with those like me who are not well versed in their X's and O's. Looking forward to what you do next Charles.

• Thumbs Up 3

Thank you Santa Rosa Duck, as I've given a hint in the post right here, as I and the writers of FishDuck are not going away.  I have created an article to be published on Sunday morning, and in my research for the article--I decided to watch the Pac-12 Championship game again and was blown away at what I did not see before.

We may not need the Pistol anymore!  

More on that in a month and over the spring and summer.  Always fun stuff to discuss and the comment section below articles over at the FishDuck Article blog will be back up tomorrow morning.

Mariota and Barner AmazingMoments FP.jpg

One of my favorite all-time pictures of the QB and RB doing the mesh...

Mr. FishDuck

Thank you Charles!!!

Charles,

As usual it has been fascinating to observe discussion most wouldn’t dare to challenge objectively.  As the Foo Fighters say...

DONE, DONE, ON TO THE NEXT ONE. DONE I’M DONE I’M ON TO THE NEXT ONE!!!!!

Until Fall...

P.S. 

I watched  the Cal game again. Can you believe MC actually let JM call plays(in my opinion)?

I think Shough did a terrible job of reading runs and passes...just my take.  We should have throttled the Bears.  My parting shot.

Ha ha ha