Oregon Reigns

A SAFE Place to Post--Such a Relief!

We all have so much to discuss and share and this could be QUITE the football season for a forum!

Anthony Brown_Tom Corno.jpg

This is unlike any other Forum, especially for Ducks. Agree, disagree doesn't matter. The aim is discussion, in a civil and respectful manner.

It is the only safe refuge out there for Oregon fans to trade opinions without shade being thrown their way for simply their views on a topic.  I look forward to the banter!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47vkj5zci5hai93txf1u

Great GIF, Oregon Reigns. Yes, a safe place in an online sea rife with barracuda. I will endeavor to keep my teeth un-bared. I used to work for The Big Fish and he made me wash his Escalades on Sundays if I got out of line.

• Haha 1

On 9/29/2021 at 11:35 PM, Duckpop22 said:

I used to work for The Big Fish and he made me wash his Escalades on Sundays if I got out of line.

Oh Duckpop22....you know how to make me laugh-out-loud as few can.

And those Escalades came from all those FishDuck profits...right?  😝

Female Fan_KC_FP.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

I think I once asked her out. Same gesture.

On 9/29/2021 at 11:35 PM, Duckpop22 said:

Great GIF, Oregon Reigns. Yes, a safe place in an online sea rife with barracuda. I will endeavor to keep my teeth un-bared. I used to work for The Big Fish and he made me wash his Escalades on Sundays if I got out of line.

Online stormy sea, teeming with barracuda, sharks and a fair share of torpedos!  Humor is always a good way to sheath the sharp teeth!  Keep up the great posts Dp22😜