Charles Fischer

Quick Start: Two Cool Features to Know!

Reading Markers.jpg

The first one is the "Reading Markers" above.  When you come back to the forum...you will see dots and stars to the left of titles. Let's say when you left you had read nine posts in a thread, and now there 17 posts.  Click on the dot or star and it will take you right to where you left off reading!  Very cool!  It cuts the scrolling time down, and the time wasted trying to recall where you left off.

Mark Forum as Read.jpg

Want to clear all the dots and stars and know that you have read all you want of all the threads posted?  Just click on the box (red arrow above) to Mark Forum as Read, and it will clear all the dots and stars and when you return...only the newest since you left will appear.  Cool!

Mr. FishDuck

Cool! Thank you. I for one need all the help I can get!

No sweat.  I am not "tech-intuitive," meaning that once somebody shows me how to do something, then I can write down the steps and do the simple clicks.  But I cannot figure anything out on my own, thus not "tech-intuitive," but "tech-impaired."

I know many others are the same, thus why I want to offer directions unlike any other forum out there.  (After the developer shows me how!)

giphy.gif

Mr. FishDuck