30Duck

Why Wasn't Morehead At The Game?

This sort of thing certainly didn't help the moral of the team. 

This has been a super rough year for Oregon football between the injuries and now a coach going to the hospital. 

Hopefully it is nothing too serious and Moorhead will be back on his feet soon... and if not his feet hopefully able to call plays from the box if needed. Knowing that Moorhead was in the Bay Area when he went to the hospital does give the coaching some slack for the play calls because there really wasn't a whole lot of time for another play caller to get comfortable. 

But considering all the injuries and everything... it is remarkable just how many games this team has won so far. Hoping the bye week allows us to get Moorhead back for Cal. 

Kidney stone?  Gallstone?  Appendectomy?  Just guessing.  Whatever, it is…..sorry to hear it, and wishing him a speedy recovery!

Now I feel bad about getting on him for his last Press conference, maybe he was having health issues then??

Whew!

Now I know that sounds terrible that I'm glad that it IS a medical thing?  But you've seen the posts and a number of Duck fans in conversation and in emails have suggested that it was a falling out between Moorhead and Cristobal.  I am glad that has been proven wrong and hope everything went well.

Medical facilities in the Bay Area are superb...

Joe Moorhead_247 Video.jpg

And THANKS 30Duck for bringing the news to us!  Everyone--when you see something that is news or a great article--do your part and post it!

Mr. FishDuck