Annie

Moorhead in Hospital

Yep.  The thread by 30Duck had that Tweet, but I appreciate you passing along any news that can benefit our readers.

Mr. FishDuck

Thanks Annie. I guessed it was something needing surgery. Hope he recovers well. And quickly. 

I heard Mario had Joe Moorehead line up 7 yard deep from a brick wall and try to prove “you can just run right through it, Joe”. 

I wish him well and a speedy recovery! These coaches work so hard, I am sure medical issues are often overlooked.  Grateful he was able to get the attention he needed.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Just had a thought that depending on the illness, it's possible he may be out for the year. I hope not, but I'm anxious to see how well Jim recovers. Hoping for the best.

On 10/6/2021 at 2:18 PM, nw777b said:

Just had a thought that depending on the illness, it's possible he may be out for the year. I hope not, but I'm anxious to see how well Jim recovers. Hoping for the best.

Depending on what it is that is certainly possible. 

I haven't seen any updates to Moorhead's status just yet. I don't expect to hear about it really until next week. Bye weeks often consist of some lighter practice, some more reps for 2nd, and 3rd teams and coaches making some recruiting visits. 

• Thumbs Up 1

It does concern me not hearing any updates (not because of coaching, but for him as a person). I realize medical information is private, but I'd think if he was improving, showing signs that he would be released from the hospital soon, that we might have heard that. On the other hand, it's understandable if he and the family just want to keep it all private.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/6/2021 at 2:40 PM, Annie said:

It does concern me not hearing any updates (not because of coaching, but for him as a person). I realize medical information is private, but I'd think if he was improving, showing signs that he would be released from the hospital soon, that we might have heard that. On the other hand, it's understandable if he and the family just want to keep it all private.

To date I have found Moorhead to be very private as an individual. He has been probably more reserved in interviews than other coaches.

I'll be more concerned if we don't hear anything for a week. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

I am trying not to think negative....

Stay Positive Its Okay GIF by Film Riot

• Like 1

Mr. FishDuck