Jump to content
Boomer

Arch Manning

Recommended Posts

I hope they really go after this Kid, get Phil Knight Involved!!!!!😎

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we need to let this play-out quite a bit more, I could not justify taking such action over one bad game...

 

giphy.gif

  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sure he stays down south? Clemson, Ole Miss or another top SEC team.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it is becoming painfully obvious, it is the development of the qb which is the most critical component of any qb's success. This question is still under review, but the early returns aren't good.

 

We need to develop one of these young guns into an elite college qb. We then need to keep bringing in talent and developing them. 

 

Bringing in transfers seldom pans out, and isn't good for the program. It creates a vicious cycle where your recruits aren't developed and new kids don't come.

 

Can we make the switch to developing our own and promoting from within, stay tuned!

  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in the "He'll stay down south" camp. Oregon has a future QB it needs to focus on. Get Ty Thompson to an elite level of play, and Oregon will do nothing but benefit from that.  If Manning see's elite QB play from an Oregon kid, he's more likely to look this direction. right now, Oregon isn't even an option. Can you blame him? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Where is David Yost? We need a quarterback "whisperer". Oh, he's at Texas Tech, getting results from Shough until the broken collarbone. Is there a portal for coaches? If Moorhead is on injured reserve, who can we poach?

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/7/2021 at 1:56 PM, Red Eddy Green said:

Where is David Yost? We need a quarterback "whisperer". Oh, he's at Texas Tech, getting results from Shough until the broken collarbone. Is there a portal for coaches? If Moorhead is on injured reserve, who can we poach?

 

Yost was fired. TX Tech OC is Sonny Cumbie.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope you guys are right about those young QB's they have? I just want them to win a NC soooo bad!, concerned it won't.🤞

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/7/2021 at 11:40 AM, Jon Joseph said:

 

Yost was fired. TX Tech OC is Sonny Cumbie.

Thanks Jon. That's what I get for trusting the first google results. I just read that Nate Costa will assist with the offence and QB's. Maybe he can impart a little CK excitement.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/7/2021 at 5:18 PM, Red Eddy Green said:

Thanks Jon. That's what I get for trusting the first google results. I just read that Nate Costa will assist with the offence and QB's. Maybe he can impart a little CK excitement.

 

CK? Clark Kent? KIGGING!

 

I was up on the Yost situation because I was surprised when Wells let him go? I don't know if he is out of coaching or has another job?

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/7/2021 at 7:00 PM, Jon Joseph said:

 

CK? Clark Kent? KIGGING!

 

I was up on the Yost situation because I was surprised when Wells let him go? I don't know if he is out of coaching or has another job?

 

KIDDING, not KIGGING. I may be up to date on Yost but not up to date on my spelling.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Manning is going to a SEC school or Clemson.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/7/2021 at 9:04 AM, Boomer said:

I hope they really go after this Kid, get Phil Knight Involved!!!!!😎

We don't need the distraction of the Manning clan. Besides, they all be good southern boys.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...
Top