oregon112

Stanford got wasted by Az St. What does that say about the Ducks?

Az St had a PLAN that worked.  Oregon didn't.  I could write more on this, but everything has already been said. Sparky did to Stanford what the Ducks should have done to Stanford. 

On the plus side, if Oregon wins out, they win the north.  That would be my high water mark for the year - that and beating Ohio St.  My expectations cannot go much higher as long as Cristobal is coaching this team. 

They are who we think they are.

well it says that we lost to a not so great team.

Just read about this.  In JM's absents in the Stanford game running backs coach Jim Mastro called the plays in Oregon’s 31-24 overtime loss to Stanford. If Moorhead doesn’t return on Friday (7:30 p.m., ESPN), Mastro will continue to call UO’s offense and a different staff member will oversee the running back rotation.  No wonder.  Let's all hope JM is back for the CAL game.

Edited by NJDuck

On 10/9/2021 at 4:18 AM, oregon112 said:

Az St had a PLAN that worked.  Oregon didn't.  I could write more on this, but everything has already been said. Sparky did to Stanford what the Ducks should have done to Stanford. 

On the plus side, if Oregon wins out, they win the north.  That would be my high water mark for the year - that and beating Ohio St.  My expectations cannot go much higher as long as Cristobal is coaching this team. 

Win out + win the champ game? That = Final 4.

We are all used to the Ducks finding the banana peel.  

Texas A&M beat Alabama 41-38, but only beat Colorado 10-7?  

College kids are inconsistent is what it says.

I thin it says more about the predatory nature of the PAC 12 than it says anything about the Ducks.

The Furd beats the Ducks and the Trojans but lose to Sparky,  USC loses to the Utes, Bruins, and Sparky, but beats the Cougs and Buffs ( not saying much, I know!)

UCLA loses to Fresno State and Sparky, but beats the Furd and ASU. The Beavs beat SC and the Huskies but coug one to the Cougs and Purdue.

I think it says a whole lot less about the Ducks, and a lot more about the brutality of the PAC 12.

On 10/11/2021 at 11:01 AM, PittDuck said:

I thin it says more about the predatory nature of the PAC 12 than it says anything about the Ducks.

The Furd beats the Ducks and the Trojans but lose to Sparky,  USC loses to the Utes, Bruins, and Sparky, but beats the Cougs and Buffs ( not saying much, I know!)

UCLA loses to Fresno State and Sparky, but beats the Furd and ASU. The Beavs beat SC and the Huskies but coug one to the Cougs and Purdue.

I think it says a whole lot less about the Ducks, and a lot more about the brutality of the PAC 12.

Parity or parody? The Pac-12's OOC record makes the case for parody.

Either way, they eat each other up during the season!