oregon112

If Oregon's Coaching gets even Worse and the Team loses a Bunch, will you support the Beavs if they keep doing Good?

I would, up to a point.  Would you root for the beavs over Oregon if the win would take the beavs to the playoffs?  I just might.  Only because I can't take such poorly coached college football. 

• Haha 1

Never, I enjoy OSU doing well for the potential enjoyment of beating them and squelching their hopes and dreams. This season we seem to be crushing our own dreams, but I would root for OSU after they beat us, never while playing.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, in fact I am already rooting for the Beav's in every game they play except one per year, and I have been for about 25 years since I finished school there. 

Would I root for them to win over us if it meant a PAC12 Championship for them and it mattered less for us if we won? Probably not, but possibly depending upon all the circumstances.

I do agree that I like their coaches style though. Cerebral, takes risks, out of the ordinary mindset and great at clock management.

Edited by C J

I grew up in Corvallis originally as a Beaver, so now I cheer for them against all except for the Rivalry game.  That will continue regardless of how good they become...

And if the Ducks fall behind, it is the fault of the coaches at Oregon.  Blaming Oregon State for Oregon's demise....

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Always root for the Beavs. Except when they play the mighty Ducks.

Im a Beaver fan 364 days a year, I dont follow them nearly as much as our Ducks but I always wish them well.

But, I hate losing to them.

Edited by 1Ducker1

Can barely stand to watch them when they're at home on TV. That gawd awful chainsaw crap is so back woods irritating. I like to see them lose but sometimes I do root for them like the last game against UW. Definitely root for them in bowl games like I do for every other P12 team except UW. Needless to say I'm already nervous about this years CW game. Or whatever it's called. 

Edited by GODUCKS15
  • Thumbs Up 1

Like many on here, my 2nd favorite team in the PAC is OSU. I want the Beavs to win every game they play except one.

Having said that, unless the Ducks get it figured out,  and start playing up to their potential instead of down to that of their opponent, November 27 is looking a tad grim for the boys from Eugene.

This year’s version of the Beavers are looking like a handful for anyone to play.  They are not to be taken lightly.

• Thumbs Up 1

Look at the Bevo's roster and it's loaded with FR/Soph's. Smith has something going on thats only going to get better.

No. Wait, let me think about it...NO.

Hmmm I think the better question is, will recruits and current Oregon players start taking another look at the Beavs if they keep playing like they're playing and the coaching at home continues like it is? Which team is doing more with the talent given to them?

Never