Jon Joseph

COACH O AND ALSO MARIO, ARE GETTING LIT UP ON LSU AND OTHER SEC SITES

Let's see, 2 years ago 15-0 and a Natty for coach O. After last Saturday's sound defeat at Kentucky, many LSU fans are calling for Ed Orgeron's scalp. 

Fair or not,  many of the comments are comparing O to Mario. Guys who can recruit but can't coach. Guys who do not have the right assistant coaches behind them.

2021 has seen the reputations of Matt Campbell at Iowa St, O at LSU and Mario, take a big hit. Jimbo was resurrected last Saturday.

Lots of LSU fans asking for Kiffin to replace O. I think it is 50/50 that this could happen? And these odds may be low?

On 10/11/2021 at 11:21 AM, Jon Joseph said:

comparing O to Mario. Guys who can recruit but can't coach

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!  If we have that national reputation already?  

There goes the BRAND.

Barner and Natty_GoDucks.com.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

I agree Charles and it is so sad. I think The Pistol shot the brand in the foot? From hurry up to rein it in?

It took time, money, superior marketing and execution to build the brand. It is far harder to build a brand than it is to tear a brand down.

Mullens is between the proverbial rock and a hard place.

What makes it sadder is that LSU fans appear to want O to fail while most of us Ducks fans want Mario to get out of his own way and succeed. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/11/2021 at 11:33 AM, Jon Joseph said:

What makes it sadder is that LSU fans appear to want O to fail while most of us Ducks fans want Mario to get out of his own way and succeed. 

And that is the difference between LSU fan and us....they truly are the worst.

Mr. FishDuck