Haywarduck

Best case scenario, enough of the worst!

The best case scenario is our young qb's are developing nicely and will see the field plenty the rest of the season. We need them to be ready for next fall, and the gauntlet that awaits. It just might be close between them and Mario is masterfully keeping them all happy and in line.

The best case scenario is AB is actually a pretty good passer, he just hasn't been let loose, yet. He has made a couple throws and maybe he just needs to get turned loose this Friday night.

The best case scenario is the defense does hinge on Thibs lining up and playing. Right now this defense, especially the line needs an anchor to allow the rest of the talent to have an edge. This young defense just needs a little more time and a continual dose of Thibs to become what we saw for one quarter against FSU.

The best case scenario is Mario is beginning to want to turn our new weapons loose on offense. The RB's are going to have to play, Trey and Byron are going to get the rock more. The young receivers are gonna get more throws. The TE's are ready to explode in production!

How many people would have believed Camden Lewis would have the stats he does. Mario believed in the guy, supported the guy and we have a kicking game! Maybe, just maybe we just have to believe in the best case scenario, instead going down that rabbit hole of yah but. I know I have been there and am trying to get out, Go Ducks! Are there any other best case scenarios we should consider?

5q7iy3.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

AMEN!

• Thumbs Up 1

Another best case scenario is Ty Thompson allowed to play long enough to set things on fire...and another Joey Harrington replacing AJ Feeley story happens again to win games for Our Beloved Ducks!

Ty Thompson_Craig Strobeck.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

My best case is that the coaches and all the players are as dissatisfied and cranky as we, and since they can do something to fix those things, they come out on fire and kick Cal's butt up and down the field.

• Thumbs Up 1

My best case:

TT starts and hits Thornton on many deep balls.  Devon W. is unstoppable and racks up many first down catches. 

Brown gets comfortable at weakside LB. 

Pressure on QB from both edge positions. 

Benson plays like a beast. McGee is the second coming of DAT.

Secondary tightens up and makes QBs afraid to throw the ball. 

Bass, Forsyth, and Sala are all pac12 offensive linemen. 

If all of this happens, then everything else takes care of itself.  

I have a thousand times more faith in the players than I do in the coaching staff right now.   This team still has the roster to do great things. 

• Like 1

On 10/12/2021 at 10:07 PM, Confused said:

A realistic best case for me is to simply beat the teams in our division.  Then beat ASU for Pac 12 title.  This allows us to lose to UCLA and Utah on the road and still have shot at pac title. 

Then we take down Iowa which would have been destroyed had Penn State not lost their QB after easily building a 17-7 lead in first quarter and a half.  

Winning the big 6 bowl is my best case.  It’s possible even by losing to Utah and UCLA.  

Before Friday's results are in I think you are selling the Ducks short? I completely agree that had Sean Clifford not been hurt PSU defeats Cincy. The Committee takes note of injuries such as happened tp Clifford.

And if Ohio State defeats Iowa in the B1G champ game?

No reason whatsoever that the Ducks cannot win at UCLA and at Utah.

On 10/12/2021 at 10:24 PM, Confused said:

If Bama beats Georgia in sec championship game and both end up with one loss do you think both get in?  

Absolutely.  But if Ga wins the SEC, and bama has 2 losses, then bama should be out - under normal circumstances.