Steven A

Ponder Point: Have we Achieved our Goal of Being the Clemson of the Pac 12?

Based upon last night's games, we have either met our goal, or Clemson has become the Oregon of the ACC.

Also, I've come to the conclusion that the best way to enjoy an Oregon game is make a small, or large wager that the Ducks don't cover the spread when they are the favorite.  This way, there is at least some $atisfaction in watching a game like last night, or Stanford, or Arizona ....

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/16/2021 at 9:43 AM, Steven A said:

Clemson has become the Oregon of the ACC.

There we are!

Mr. FishDuck

The best way to watch is with low expectations. 

On 10/16/2021 at 9:55 AM, GODUCKS15 said:

The best way to watch is with low expectations. 

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!  Damn that hurts....but true.

Mr. FishDuck

On 10/16/2021 at 12:43 PM, Steven A said:

Based upon last night's games, we have either met our goal, or Clemson has become the Oregon of the ACC.

Also, I've come to the conclusion that the best way to enjoy an Oregon game is make a small, or large wager that the Ducks don't cover the spread when they are the favorite.  This way, there is at least some $atisfaction in watching a game like last night, or Stanford, or Arizona ....

Steven A, you beat me to it! Watching Oregon vs CAL was almost a mirror image of last night's Clemson at Syracuse game.

Well, DJ Uiagalelei and Anthony Brown look similar to me after watching DJ against Syracuse.  That's at least one common  reason why both teams are struggling.

Steven A, yes, after upsetting Buckeyes Nation at the Big House, we have ultimately achieved our goal of being the Clemson of the ACC. We upset a top-five team, as a road-duck. Clemson used to own the ACC, as a perennial playoff & championship contender. We've supplanted them, by owning the PAC-12, while making our case, for being the new playoff & championship contender, for 2021 & beyond, despite our upset loss to "The Tree" last Saturday at Stanford. We're the new kids on the block, not the 80s - 90s pop group, but a bunch of young ducklings that have matured into a flock of grown ducks. Sco Ducks!