30Duck

The Other Games Thread

No.2 Iowa, 6-0 is trailing unranked, 3-2 Purdue, 17-7 early in the 3rd quarter. Over in the SEC, Georgia 14 Kentucky 7. The 7 Kentucky has already is more than Georgia has averaged giving up for a game this season. 

Purdue is now up 24 to 7 early in the 4th.

No.2 Iowa loses at home to unranked Purdue. Tomorrow, Iowa drops, No. 9 Oregon could jump up. 

These are all finals

Purdue 24 Iowa 7

Baylor 38 BYU 24

Aub 38 Ark 23

LSU 49 Florida 42

Very cool!  Thanks to you all for reporting it.

Mr. FishDuck

That's 4 NR teams winning over ranked teams. Crazy year.

Hats off to Dave Aranda for a terrific year 2 turn around. Ditto Mel Tucker whose Michigan St team stayed undefeated with a close win at Indiana. Both plucked the portal perfectly.

And OK ST will be a big challenge for OK.

I am not selling the G5 short for this year's final 4. Cincinnati pounded fellow off to the B12 brother, UCF. Frankly, I don't think the Ducks would have a chance against this Cincy team?

Is everyone fired up for next year's opener 'at' UGA? The UGA D toyed with a very good Kentucky team. UGA should cruise all the way to the SEC champ game.

How about the game UGA TE Bowers had? Bowers is from (sigh) Napa, CA. 

well WSU just beat Stanford, post game Rolovich said he wasn't sure if he'd be coaching next week and UCLA is leading Washington by a mere touchdown with 8 minutes left so as usual my take on what is going on in the Pac-12 is 🤷‍♂️

If you think the Ducks are offense-impaired, you should watch Iowa. I've seen good parts of a couple of their games and their prevent offense makes Oregon look like a pale imitation.

Lots of (all?) teams have issues, not just Oregon. Hell, neither LSU nor Florida could play defense worth a lick.

Sco Ducks!

Horrid calls by Crap 12 refs in both the sUCLA game and ASU/UT.  Not sure what to expect against the booboo bears next week either...

Lincoln Riley benched pre-season #1 Heismann odds QB Spencer Rattler for the true freshman kid...who threw 4 TDs and ran for 1...just sayin 

Purple pooch mutts lost 🤣

On 10/16/2021 at 9:06 PM, JDuck said:

Purple pooch mutts lost 🤣

Yes, Bruins 24-17,and it's a mess in the South, Utes, 35 ASU 21. 

5 Top 25 teams lost to NR opponents yesterday.

The beat goes on in a crazy 2021 season.