FishDuck Article

About Booing: Cristobal Lives in the River City….De-Nile

On 10/18/2021 at 10:52 AM, shawnski said:

Just show some signs of change/improvement is all we're asking.

I think this comment sums it up. THIS is the real reason people are booing. It's not the players performance....even AB's.....it's more of a statement about insane behavior from the coaches i.e. doing the same thing over and over and hoping for a different result. 

The fans are booing because there are no signs of change or improvement but instead a steady decline in the product.

• Thumbs Up 1

I disagree with booing. There are a lot of factors that influence a downfield passing game. Ability to block by the offensive line  TE and RB, and stretch the field WR. 

We lost our starting best blocking TE C MaC. They only let our best blocking and runner CJ play sparingly and we still lost him just like the last 2 yrs, at Stanford. And our best wideout D Will just played his first significant game of the yr. All of their replacements are freshman.

We all knew AB was not an elite QB. And yet with all these obstacles we are the 3rd top scorer in the PAC, have only 4 TO on offense, and a 5/1 record. 

I posit that given how many key injuries, youth and deficiencies this team has had to deal with are the reasons our offense has struggled as much as it's the fault of the coaches. Just my thoughts.