Charles Fischer

Change Your Avatar? Why is the Helmet Avatar Assigned to YOU?

I know it is hard to believe, but I am a bit anal.  I don't like the "letter" avatar that shows up automatically next to your name when you sign up, so I spent an entire day going through the years of Oregon pictures I have for FishDuck articles and created an astounding 70 different helmet avatars.  Some are the same helmet, but a different angle and for every seven helmets...two are green, two are yellow with one each of white, silver and black.  (Boy that is anal!)

Thus whenever somebody signs up and does not load a picture or image as an avatar...I load a helmet for the new member and I have a precise rotation of the 70 helmets in the color order described above.  

Want to Have Your Avatar/Profile Picture Changed?

If you want it changed to something other than your helmet--no sweat, as anyone can change their own and the directions are right here and it only takes a minute. If you need help, then send me the picture or a link to the picture to me and I'll upload it for you, as again--it only takes a minute.

Directions to do everything?  They are up below the FishDuck logo and click on "Directions," or go right here for more!

Helmet Avatars.jpg

You tell me...is this anal or "organized?

Mr. FishDuck

On 10/19/2021 at 3:17 PM, Charles Fischer said:

I know it is hard to believe, but I am a bit anal.  I don't like the "letter" avatar that shows up automatically next to your name when you sign up, so I spent an entire day going through the years of Oregon pictures I have for FishDuck articles and created an astounding 70 different helmet avatars.  Some are the same helmet, but a different angle and for every seven helmets...two are green, two are yellow with one each of white, silver and black.  (Boy that is anal!)

Thus whenever somebody signs up and does not load a picture or image as an avatar...I load a helmet for the new member and I have a precise rotation of the 70 helmets in the color order described above.  

Want to Have Your Avatar/Profile Picture Changed?

If you want it changed to something other than your helmet--no sweat, as anyone can change their own and the directions are right here and it only takes a minute. If you need help, then send me the picture or a link to the picture to me and I'll upload it for you, as again--it only takes a minute.

Directions to do everything?  They are up below the FishDuck logo and click on "Directions," or go right here for more!

Helmet Avatars.jpg

You tell me...is this anal or "organized?

Clearly "organized".

You are amazing Mr. Fishduck!

• Thanks 1