MaiTaiDuck

Suck Offense!

I read Josh's comment on Cristabol. Had to laugh after I read it because mostly he is spot on. Against Cal I was supremely disappointed and just recognized with Brown is this the best were gonna see with all this talent? To me it's ok to say this offense sucks because it does. I am completely disappointed and I know a lot of you guys and girls that are around my age, you've seen enough. To me it's that simple, play Thompson maybe take a loss maybe not but I guarantee this offense would look like it's meant to be. Probably 500 yard a game offense. I'm concerned if we don't see the OS Brown we lose to UCLA. That's very discouraging right now. Go Ducks let your talk be on the field so start showing it.

The offense is boring and predictable.  Brown is obviously part of the problem, but a change toThompson or Butterfield may not solve the problem.  While they're better passers, and possibly better decision makers, Mario has to allow them to do what they do best to get offensive improvement.  I think we'd end up with the same conservative offense, just a different quarterback.  Cristobal is pretty set on not doing anything out of his comfort zone.  He kept the reins on Herbert pretty much, and likely Herbert was more talented than any of our present qbs.

• Thumbs Up 1

Prevent offense is the correct name of the style that MC likes. Many believed that it was the OCs that caused the problems...I "knew" before the pac-12 championship against Utah a couple of years ago that everything ran through MC.

Love him as a CEO but he is too much of a micromanager...

• Thumbs Up 1