Haywarduck

What is This Team Going to be Remembered For?

This team is gonna be remembered for Anthony Brown and his many swings in play. It will also be remembered for many other players and the type of play.

Travis Dye hopefully will continue his stellar play. The most important thing is the development of the defense. Thibs is leading the defense, but Noah and others are rising up and making the Oregon Football Program a defensive first school. 

Will this be what Cristobal's Oregon will be remembered going forward? Without the turnovers and stops this team isn't 6-1.

5rlbsk.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

The defense has clearly saved the game a few times this season but when i watch i never think it's dominant.  Honestly I'd say his team will be remembered for being scrappy and lucky.

• Thumbs Up 1

Every game being decided in the last 3 seconds….

Bend but don't break D definitely broke my 9 year old son. He loves the Ducks but couldn't stand to watch the last 10 minutes!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

The 2021/22 Ducks will be remembered for beating OSU teams three times in one season (tOSU twice, and OSU once).

Edited by Duck1984

This team finally looks like they are coming together. Defensively they were on the field for too long... Offense needed to end the game much much better. Don't put your defense in the position where they need to win the game.. period! 

Dye has been stellar and impressive. I was actually pretty impressed with the offensive line today... Considering the injuries they look like they are really working well together. No massive holding calls today... A few false starts but no where near as bad as it has been. 

Brown showed off what he can do today... Also continued to show off what he is very bad at ... His decision making is still suspect and he can't throw a deep ball. He had some very nice runs but that was because of Dye and how Dye managed to draw the attention of the defense every play. 

Browns best blocker today was Dye hands down. Maybe the coaches and Brown have learned they need a quarterback who can sit in the pocket and pass rather than constantly try to run it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

The Ducks playing up and down to their competition.  The Ducks should treat every opponent like a top team and prepare for them with eager anticipation like every Gameday.

• Thumbs Up 2