Charles Fischer

Record-Setting Day Coming Up?

Could Thibs and the defensive line have an epic day on Saturday?  It would be so fun to watch!

Can't Stop Thibs_Oregon Football Twitter.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

Tempered expectations for me from here on out. Happy with a win, no matter the opponent!

Colorado's QB must be sweating bullets this week like the QB in The Waterboy

image.png.86544e0e10b2a6566e4703845ab8a71b.png

• Haha 1

KT#5 is starting to settle into his groove as the season goes on. I'm hoping he can stay healthy for the rest of the season. As  he proved in the UCLA game, he is a major force of disruption who is just plain fun to watch in action. He's one of those special players who only come along once in a long while.

On 10/25/2021 at 10:52 AM, latracey said:

He's one of those special players who only come along once in a long while.

A once-in-a-generation player for Oregon at a position we have not had domination at.  Like you--I am going to soak it all up!

Mr. FishDuck

Don't count the ducklings before they hatch? Especially in 2021?

My goodness! Even a 2 score victory with the opponent not having the chance to win or tie on its last possession would be sweet. 

Big benefit for Right Coasters from the UCLA win. Game kicks off at 3:30 with UCLA/Utah bumped to 7:30. 

Instead of taking a nap I can get out for a pregame 18! (Which may or may not be a good thing?)

Rough Up The Buffs!

Whoa, Jon.  You may want to make that 9 only.  I think the Ducks kick off at 12:30 (3:30 Eastern).

On 10/25/2021 at 10:52 AM, latracey said:

KT#5 is starting to settle into his groove as the season goes on. I'm hoping he can stay healthy for the rest of the season. As  he proved in the UCLA game, he is a major force of disruption who is just plain fun to watch in action. He's one of those special players who only come along once in a long while.

He is having great give and take from the rest of the defensive front seven. Early in games teams are focusing on trying to contain him... which is basically only done through double teams with holding (whether or not is called is a different story)... then other Oregon players exploit this focus and in the end they have to decide to they get wrecked by KT or the rest of the line? 

Then... KT just starts punching through the holdings and double teams anyways and everything is bad for them. 

I googled "Wrecker"

wreck·er
/ˈrekər/
noun

1. see Kayvon Thibodeaux 

• Haha 1

On 10/25/2021 at 5:00 PM, Mudslide said:

Whoa, Jon.  You may want to make that 9 only.  I think the Ducks kick off at 12:30 (3:30 Eastern).

I am resident in South Cackalacky. A 10 AM local tee time (Bloody Mary in hand) gets me home post-18, even after stopping to collect my winnings (?), by 2:30, easy.

In Aiken, SC, we live in horse country. Accordingly, we play golf cart polo. We say Neigh to any round over 4 hours in duration and Whoa to any hacker who exceeds 4 hours

Living a driver and a 3 iron from the club (at 74 it's 2 drivers, a five hybrid and a wedge) I have time to take a shower (my spouse roundly approves of this) throw on my Ducks sweat shirt and stay awake (subject to modest imbibing) until the game's conclusion; or, until my ticker quits.

But in all honesty, games start far too late on the Right Coast. Especially for those of us in advanced middle age.

• Haha 2

Funny most think alike - with this team and the coaches, one can never count on anything.   Just fingers crossed that they play just enough to win - that's what AB and the team has been doing all season.   "Crushing" anyone is really the fanbase's false expectation and the reason we booed.   Shame on us!

Edited by DuckFan93