Duckman

Hey Coach: Want to feel the love?

Want the players to feel the love?  Want the recruits to feel the love?

Simple: blow out Colorado.  Colorado is bad.  2-5 with wins against Arizona and Northern Colorado.  Ranked 87th in ESPN FPI.

Something like:

1Q: 21-0

2Q: 28-3

3Q: 42-3

4Q: backups play

Walk out like:

Are You Not Entertained GIFs | Tenor

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Like 1

Hope you are spot on? Don't think Ducks will cover -24. Not the nature of this coaching staff.

• Thumbs Up 2

I would be happy with 42-6😀

On 10/28/2021 at 7:57 AM, Jon Joseph said:

Don't think Ducks will cover -24. Not the nature of this coaching staff.

Yes...precedent is on your side.  Mine is more hopeful thinking.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/28/2021 at 8:12 AM, Duckman said:

Yes...precedent is on your side.  Mine is more hopeful thinking.

Yep, precedent, hopeful thinking, have to find the middle ground.

5s5paz.jpg

• Haha 1

Now that's what I call conditional love....:)

Agreed. One way to keep dissenters quiet is to WIN BIG when you can.  All on him!

DSC_0046.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

The fan base is hungry for a blow out win. Dominate from the get go, get the crowd involved from the opening kick off. 

The fired up crowd will fire up the big time recruits attending the game. Autzen game day is a special experience. Those on this site who have attended games know the feeling. They players on the field know that feeling.

Charles is so right.... WIN BIG.

Then great things will happen. The fan base IMHO, love the players. This is a special group of game day first responders. They answer the bell.

Coach, give them a game plan that works to their strengths. Then turn them loose.

Go Ducks, start fast and go for the knock out punch early. Then rinse and repeat.

• Thumbs Up 1

Do none of u think the key injuries have affected this team as far as improved production in the offense. I look at the OSU game and then the loss of CMaC our best blocking TE, CJ Verdel our only power running back because of the loss of S Dollars, constant reshuffling of our offense line and what we already knew at the start of season that AB  provided us a proven game manager at best but better than sacrificing the season with a freshman.

This is why I'm not disappointed and in fact especially happy. We are 6 and 1 and in the hunt for the playoff, the conference championship and the Rose Bowl. What is wrong with that?

How can anyone be upset because things aren't pretty and it's not going the way WE think it should. WE are not with these players who are still kids on the field every day, like our coaches. They are the professionals, not us FANS.  

Gooo Ducks 

Duck 1972

Good post and spot on. These young men have responded in spectacular fashion. Numerous #3's have had to step in at the last minute and fill the next man up mantra.

How many game time player scratches have occurred? Or in games injuries? That's why I call the players first responders. Based on your thoughts in your post, the results, 6-1 are outstanding.

I am a sales and customer service trainer. 43 years and still counting. The training goal is a very satisfied customer at a good profit. Why I have a job is because it's hard to achieve without the staff receiving experienced training

Why do customers end up mad and wanting to see the manager? Why do great Duck fans boo or criticize?

Because their personal expectations and the reality of what happened did not meet! I hope all of us can agree that the Duck team goal is to win the game. For the fans who expect a blow out game then the reality didn't meet their expectation.

That's what drives all the emotions and thank goodness Charles created this awesome safe haven.

Sorry for the long post. Go Ducks...

• Thumbs Up 1

Not quite 21-0, but great start. Clean football. In control. Go Ducks!