30Duck

The Other Games Topic

Yep, other games are being played, some will even matter. When you see a score, have a comment to make about the other games, post it here.

Ohio State is ranked above Oregon. But Orgon beat Ohio State? It would seem that Penn State beating Ohio State, giving them 2 L's would be good for Oregon. But would it? Beating Ohio State is Oregon's crowning achievement, Isn't it better for Ohio State to stay with the 1 L?

Corso picked UCLA over Utah, lookin' good, Utes, 

Oregon needs to go 12-1 and hope that Ohio State does the same. A 2nd L by tOSU will not help Oregon's SOS that needs all the help it can get.

One of the 2 teams bracketing the Ducks in the AP Poll, 6 Michigan, 8 Michigan State, will lose today. This will help the Ducks.

Best sign on Gameday? Fade the Bear. The Bear is 12-13 for the season, soon there will be a run on Bear's Bank. Try JJ's Bank, 12-8 on the season with 1 +210 straight up win.

Upset of the day that will help the Ducks the most? Pick 1 of Florida over Georgia or more realistically, Texas Tech and interim coach Sonny Cumbie, taking down Oklahoma.

I now bid you adieu. Being on the Right Coast, I tape the games and watch beginning at 3 eastern. I'll watch the late games tomorrow; I have zero interest in NFL ball before the playoffs start. I do not want to see 'spoiler' scores. But go for it folks. It's fun to check out the other games.

Go Ducks!

93 yard TD pass puts Michigan ahead, 7-0.

On Tuesday when the first rankings come out, Oregon should be ahead of OSU based upon a tougher schedule so far and a H2H win.  We'll see if the committee holds true to their past saying H2H matters.  I think another OSU loss helps us tremendously as long as the Big10 champ is undefeated.

On 10/30/2021 at 9:40 AM, Steven A said:

On Tuesday when the first rankings come out, Oregon should be ahead of OSU based upon a tougher schedule so far and a H2H win.

Must See TV. Imagining how the Committee will see things is unfathomable. Especially early when their guiding principle is, "Don't be concerned with how it looks now."

Coachless WSU making a statement against ASU?

Great comeback by Michigan State!

But in the 4th Q you substitute in our true frosh QB who turns it over 2 snaps in a row?

Harbaugh is going to be lit up by Michigan fans.

How about Wake transfer MSU RB Walker. 5 TDs and lots of critical yards on the ground. 

THAT was Heisman like effort.

On 10/30/2021 at 3:14 PM, Jon Joseph said:

Harbaugh is going to be lit up by Michigan fans.

That's what happens when you do well against everybody EXCEPT Michigan State and Ohio State. Harbaugh had it going at Stanford, then he was doing a good job at the 49ers, then he went back to his alma mater and had a rocky road so far.

Best case scenario now? Maybe Ohio State beats MSU when they meet in a few weeks, and then Michigan beats Ohio State and then Ohio State comes back and beats MSU again in the Big 10 championship game. So nothing but two loss Big 10 teams.

I like this scenario relative to the Ducks getting into the playoffs if they win out.....which is probably a big if.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/30/2021 at 4:51 PM, C J said:

Ducks getting into the playoffs if they win out.....which is probably a big if.

It was unsettling to hear the chatter, "Ohio State playing really well, looks like another playoff for them" then, "Oregon, 7-1, but no margin for error"

We show the Beavs some respect and this is what they do? A fumble on their first play, and now they trail Cal, 17-3 with 9 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.

How come the Big Ten refs review the fumble for Ohio State, but Pac 12 refs skip it altogether for the Ducks?

How about this weird turn of events....if Cal holds on to beat the beavers. It's likely our game versus Wazzu at home here in a couple weeks could decide the north division winner. That is going to be a seriously nerve racking game.

Wazzu always plays greater than the sum of their parts when traveling to Autzen.

Early in the 2nd quarter, Penn State leads tOSU, 7-3 and USC's record setting WR, Drake London was taken off the field on a cart. 

I thought Cal was a better team than their record reflected but still can't believe they just beat OSU by 2 touchdowns, 39 to 25.

Edited by deschutesduck

Well Utah just manhandled UCLA 44 to 24, it was never in question.

On 10/30/2021 at 10:38 PM, deschutesduck said:

Well Utah just manhandled UCLA 44 to 24, it was never in question.

DTR was out; freshman QB Garbers played...

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 10/30/2021 at 10:41 PM, Charles Fischer said:

DTR was out; freshman QB Garbers played...

*smacks forehead* i don't know what i was thinking, that does make all the difference, DTR is a game changer

Washington 20 Stanford 13 An offensive explosion for the Huskies this season, Stanford led with 3:16 left in the 4th quarter, and now the loss to Stanford looks worse. Herm & the Sun Devils with their typical end of the season flame out lose at home to WSU, 34-21.

Jon Wilner said that ASU is not so much badly coached as they are un-coached.

He speculated that the players have quit on The Herminator.

• Thanks 1