FishDuck Article

Husky GameDay Thread: The Men of Washington are NOT Championship Grade

Well the Ducks can be difficult to watch at times.

But make no mistake, other than final score this was a butt kicking on the little puppies 

GODUCKS15 , thanks for those numbers. We really hammered them. Look at the stats.

The Ducks controlled this game. The only answer the puppies had was what our offensive mistakes gave them. Even with those mistakes, both the turnover and penalties, the puppies had nothing. Nothing...

Each game will get tougher. Important to minimize those mistakes. Because only the offense has stopped our offense.

Sleep well fellow Duck fans. When this team goes 1-0 against the Cougars we will have a 2 game cushion in the North. Darn, what a ride.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/6/2021 at 5:47 PM, C J said:

Even though Thibodeaux isn't putting up many stats these last few games I still think he is having a huge impact by opening up plays for other guys like Bassa and Sewell.

He was double teamed quite a bit in this game which opened the doors for guys like Bassa to have strong performance.

My god this team is hard to watch and poorly coached.

I was wondering if the rain was getting into the officials eyes last night and that was the reason for their atrocious performance. It was obviously getting into ABs eyes.