Charles Fischer

The Winner of the Washington Game Score Prediction Contest was....

This was darned close and really all of them were winners in this...but I give it slightly to Steven A.

Winner                Score                        Spread                     Turnovers Created             Sacks by           Passing Yards

Actual:                                        Oregon               26-16                            10                                       1                                   1                               98

Steven A.                                   Oregon                27-17                           10                                        2                                  4                              185

LB 48                                          Oregon               27-17                            10                                        2                                  3                             208

Duck 1972                                 Oregon               31-21                            10                                        1                                  4                             125

While Steven A. and LB 48 had closer to actual scores...Duck 1972 was better on the tiebreakers and could be declared the winner as well.  Congrats on all three, as that was pretty darned impressive!

giphy.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

if that last td had not been overturned

On 11/6/2021 at 10:17 PM, Charles Fischer said:

This was darned close and really all of them were winners in this...but I give it slightly to Steven A

AGREED

• Haha 1

CONGRATS! Now take advantage of the prize!

Being last week's champ,  I was able to pay $5 for a Grande Latte at Starbucks. Then again, maybe that's what I usually pay? I'm having a Senior Moment!

SERIOUSLY - thanks Steven for all of the Moderating help + the great posts.

• Haha 1

On 11/7/2021 at 8:47 AM, Jon Joseph said:

CONGRATS! Now take advantage of the prize!

Being last week's champ,  I was able to pay $5 for a Grande Latte at Starbucks. Then again, maybe that's what I usually pay? I'm having a Senior Moment!

SERIOUSLY - thanks Steven for all of the Moderating help + the great posts.

Did Charles' check to you ALSO bounce?

• Haha 1

On 11/7/2021 at 12:38 PM, Steven A said:

Did Charles' check to you ALSO bounce?

"The Check is in the mail."

On 11/7/2021 at 3:06 AM, Duck 1972 said:

if that last td had not been overturned

Let me go check the replay of the replay and I'll get back to you. 

Oh wait.... We can't check the replay because another play has happened already... But let's talk about it anyways. 

Oh wait... The game is over ... But the refs are still talking? 

• Thumbs Up 1