Charles Fischer

My FishDuck Friends ... I am constantly working with the Web Developer as we make adjustments to the site. 

First of all--how about the new background picture?  I can change them although it won't be more than once a week, and normally it will be a football picture like the one of Travis Dye catching a pass in the Washington State game that was our first background.  It is just that right now--we could use a little basketball and the basketball season for these pics is only two months more.  

Next item is the font size; the original smaller font size seemed almost weirdly small in reference to the large size of the post, so I increased the size of the font to fit the post better and it is easier on old eyes for us who are Greybeard-age.

Thoughts?

giphy.gif

My friends, it is so easy to add videos, GIFs and pictures.  Go to the Directions in the Pinned Topic at the top of the Forum Front Page and learn how!

Mr. FishDuck

As I believe most of the other posters have been, I too was drawn to the original FishDuck site by my love of Oregon Football.  But I also believe that we (being awesome OREGON fans, have a deep appreciation for all the sports played throughout the year.  I don't mind at all this forum being more football centered (especially with the recent disappointing ending to our season), but I know I also have a strong interest in the other sports. I'm enjoying the basketball background as I am also a big Ducks BB fan, and love how the college game is played.  The only sport I personally participated in was track in high school (waaay back in the last century...), so I also keep track of what is going on with our world class athletes in track and field.  I am looking forward to many other photos as the seasons and years go by.

Thanks Charles, for the time, energy & $$ you invest into this site!

BTW, the font size increase does help a little... 😀

Edited by olcodgerduck

Larger font is always good.

What I would like to see is at least a slightly larger picture above our names. They are so small that even in close face shots like your's and David Marsh's are hard to see (though I can still make out the stubble on BigDuckFan's face).