Charles Fischer

ANOTHER Win over the Huskies....are you BASKING, GLOATING or SAVORING?

When it comes to playing the Huskies--the records mean nothing because of my irrational hatred for them.  I want to beat them so bad, that it clouds my perceptions and truth-be-told...I will not be able to truly analyze the game for another couple of days when the emotion drifts away, and I can be more objective in my assessment. 

For now, the tension of the got-to-win-the-game has passed, and now I am easing into a gosh-it-feels-good-to-beat-the-Huskies mode. From extreme anxiousness, to a mellow glow of satisfaction and basking in the warm thoughts of beating those bas***ds.

What are your Monday feelings after the victory, from a true internal standpoint?   (Not the team, standings, etc.  What is going on inside you today?)

giphy.gif

Mr. FishDuck

All of the above

Man, I hate them too! 

I'll cherish it forever 

Huck the Fuskies 

• Thumbs Up 3

My dislike is for Fusky fans.

Any win over them especially up there is Beautiful.

Today Im am very happy!

• Thumbs Up 2

Gloating

my hatred of the fuskies is much more rational.

It’s built on a Long tradition of abhorrent behavior by disgusting humans wearing hooker purple and streetwalker faux gold. 

I am grateful however for the poor coaching and mediocre recruiting of the Jimmy lake tenure. May the slide to further irrelevance continue. 

it should lead to many more seasons of enjoyment and more Gloating. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Everything is better after beating the Huskies, everything feels better, tastes better, smells better, sounds better 

• Like 1

Like Canzano said,

"SEATTLE -- Oregon should have punched it in. The Ducks should have used the final play of sopping-wet regulation to send a message on Saturday night. Not just to the Washington Huskies and adjunct professor Jimmy Lake, but to all of college football."

A win is really all that matters, but I wish they would've taken the last TO and given it to 21 for the punch in!

GODUCKS ! ! !

huckthefusky

• Thumbs Up 3

On 11/8/2021 at 8:59 AM, 30Duck said:

Everything is better after beating the Huskies, everything feels better, tastes better, smells better, sounds better 

Baby, baby. Where did our love go? 

Past the initial wave of joy about once again beating the Huskies (and in their house), the true and enduring reward for me as a UO alum living in Seattle is a significant drop off in having to deal with Husky fan arrogance any time college football is discussed or school colors are worn. Sure, it is still there at times as UW fans will occasionally say something stupid or offensive. But, it's a lot less. The last 20 years has been great! We own those guys. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Happy!

Happy!

Happy!

But now on to getting ready to cheer the Ducks on against wsu!

• Thumbs Up 1

SEVER OPTIMISM

Washington Game Prediction Contest Part II

12 in a row was glorious.  It was so much fun to post in 2015 that all Washingtonians under the age of 11 weren’t alive the last time uw beat the Ducks.

Now after 2 hiccups, we all know it is now 15 out of 17, with no end in sight.

So, my predictions are:

1)  Ducks will not lose to uw while Lake is their HC (which may end sooner than we all wish)

2) We will not lose while Mario is our HC. I am basing this on recruiting as we have such a head start on them now, that I do not see them catching up for MANY years.  This Lake fiasco will set them back for 3+ years after he is gone. 

3) We will even this series get ahead in this series during my lifetime (I’m 71). So, looking forward to that 84th birthday.  

GO DUCKS

• Thumbs Up 3

As usual,  the Seattle Times(out) sports section dropped the ball on another golden opportunity for a good headline:

“WEATHER MADE FOR A DUCK” or “BOW WOW DOWN POUR DROWNS DAWGS” would have been apt. Sadly — just like Jimmy — they seem to lack prowess.

• Haha 1

On 11/8/2021 at 9:58 AM, Steven A said:

1)  Ducks will not lose to uw while Lake is their HC (which may end sooner than we all wish)

Yep, this is the one with the lowest probability.

Deep down, hmmm. Deep down I won't be satisfied until the the dawgs lose to the cougs in Seattle on November 26th. 

There was a sense of satisfaction and relief, but deep down I want to see the dawgs down further, is it just me?

I'm just trying to get real with my emotions, my internal feelings, you asked!

5tf5ah.jpg

• Haha 2

• Thumbs Up 1

Relief

Elation

Confidence

Ducks win out!
Huskies lose out!

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes.