latracey

Canzano interviews LaMichael James

This is a wonderful interview with one of the best running backs in Oregon Football History, LaMichael James

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Thanks for this latracey. When I start thinking back...the first image I have is of LaMichael, a lot of them because of course, the hole opens, and he's taking it to the house! I'm going to try a Peanut Butter Burger, and besides him as Oregon RB's, I'll take Kenjon and Reuben Droughns.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Like 1

I was watching the game (watched it late Saturday night...) and enjoyed watching Cardwell wearing #21.  Couldn't help but remember the #21 that will always be closest to my heart.  Thanks for bringing this to us, latracey!

• Like 1

On 11/11/2021 at 10:15 PM, olcodgerduck said:

Couldn't help but remember the #21 that will always be closest to my heart.

Freeman wore 21 as well... it is a good number.

So no pressure on Cardwell.

• Haha 2

LaMichael may have been the toughest Duck RB ever.

Setting his own dislocated elbow on the field and playing a couple weeks later was epic.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Before reading the interview, I had always held a grudge against Harbaugh for LaMike's lack of success in NFL.  Now it's clear that someone else was to blame.   Still Harbaugh was the HC and he definitely failed to utilize LM properly.   Too bad for NFL, but good for the burger field.   Killer Burger is alright!

Edited by DuckFan93
  • Like 1

LaMike was from another era of Oregon football prowess. There were many RB's and QB's of that era which defined Oregon, LaMike was, indeed, one of the best. 

What will be interesting to see is another era of great Oregon RB's and QB's. Will the number 21 again shine? Interesting to see another back take the number 21, but, so far, nobody wants anything to do with #8, or #10 as a qb?

Unknown-2.jpeg

• Like 1