Charles Fischer

Special Discounted Football/Basketball Tickets: Oregon vs. Oregon State

In the process of renewing my season tickets for 2022--I told them my story and about how FishDuck and the OBD forum are 'killing-it in page views right now, and the AD came back with a ticket special to pass along.  Usually it is for a local business and their employees as a way to finish out sales of tickets and it is a way of saying "thanks" to those who advertise with the Ducks and have a business relationship.

My contact knew of the sites, and felt that yes, we have been Ambassadors of Oregon Football, and thus this ticket discount offer is available to all who read this post.

Go to right here to buy the discounted tickets, as this break on ticket prices is applied to the Oregon State home football game, in addition to the Oregon State Mens Basketball game as well!

I hope this gives you incentive to fill the stadium to cheer on Our Beloved Ducks!

Fans singin SHOUT_Craig Strobeck.jpg

And have a blast singing "SHOUT" at the end of the third quarter!

Will Richardson No. 0 came to play_KC.jpg

And watch Will Richardson and Our Beloved Ducks have a very special year!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 4
  • Like 2

Mr. FishDuck

Hi All, Alex Reed, Associate GM of Ticket Sales for the Ducks here. We can't thank you all enough for your continued support of Duck Athletics and our student-athletes. Look forward to seeing everyone back at Autzen for a Duck win, GO DUCKS! areed4@uoreogn.edu 

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Like 4

Thanks for the special discount Alex, and I will pin this post at the top after this weekend so people can take advantage of the savings for the Oregon State football and basketball games.

Mr. FishDuck

Thank you Alex and Charles!

Nice discount.  Just checked - the football tix are about 1/2 price of the going rate on Stubhub.   Thanks!

• Thumbs Up 2