GODUCKS15

ESPN cheap's out on UO/WSU broadcast. Part 2

SMH at ESPN😝

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank you for posting that GODUCKS15, and thank goodness that John Canzano is going to the mat for us....and getting things done that we ALL benefit from!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Mr. FishDuck

It drove me nuts that they showed the game with the equivalent of CSPAN cameras used in 2002.

I watched it via Sling stream and the quality/definition seemed fine.   What was not was the lack of cameras and how many times they failed to follow the ball correctly.   The crew was also pretty weak - were they the same Tree alums assigned to the Furd game?

Edited by DuckFan93

I wish Phil would have started the Knight network. 

Knight After Dark

Those little guys who run the pylon cams have to be expensive too. I suppose those take a 'set day' to get up and running?

In some ways I feel sorry for George, or just expect a lot after the joke Larry was. He should be pushing for this!

I will give credit where credit is due, well done Canzano!

• Thumbs Up 4

ESPN SEC grade graphic:

FINAL_Ranking_FileTwitter.thumb.jpeg.4841bacd6bce2930ea88d0d401bc84a3.jpeg

ESPN Oregon grade graphic1877402957_FINAL_Ranking_FileTwitter2.thumb.jpeg.94d63e7647db26b42713034970018095.jpeg:

• Like 1

On 11/15/2021 at 2:42 PM, GODUCKS15 said:

Great post. Thank you. Here is ESPN's 2021 dream final 4: Bama; UGA (ranked 2nd after a close loss to Bama in the SEC champ game;) Ohio State (to bring in the viewers outside of the south:) Cincy for the little guy, feel good story.

EVERY Cincy broadcast on ESPN is a documentary describing how the Bearcats, SOS 100 BTW, are being housed over.