Charles Fischer

Five-Star Elite Pass Rusher "High" on Oregon After Visit

This could be a "Thibs" replacement?

Jayden Wayne, 5-star Defensive Lineman, ‘Very High’ on Oregon Ducks Following Visit by Andrew Nemec of OregonLive

Jayden Wayne

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

This would be sweet!

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes, hopefully not only does Mr. Thibs play great at Oregon, win awards, be the 1st pick in the NFL Draft, he shows players like Jayden Wayne that he and his friends can have the same success and more at Oregon!

• Thumbs Up 1

That's great - good championship teams need strong D.   Having the likes of KT and Sewell has really done us well.   More please...

Weren't there supposed to be 2 highly rated receiver recruits at the WSU game?   Did they like what they saw, I wonder, with all the running by AB and 130 passing yards?  Opportunities or concerns?

Edited by DuckFan93
  • Thumbs Up 1

We are going after Cyrus Moss this yr. What a pair of bookends that would make. 2 tibs at the same time.

On 11/16/2021 at 2:02 PM, DuckFan93 said:

Weren't there supposed to be 2 highly rated receiver recruits at the WSU game?   Did they like what they saw, I wonder, with all the running by AB and 130 passing yards?  Opportunities or concerns?

I think the player you were thinking of was Darrious Clemens a WR out of Westview in Portland. He has a final 3 of DUCKS, Auburn and Penn State.

He and Moss have 247 Sports crystal balls to the class of "22"

• Like 1

Thanks Duck 1972.   But is there any news about their visit and what they thought?

Haven't heard about Clemens.

I wonder how many of these young, talented, players would be standing on the sidelines if any other P12 coach was the Duck coach?

Thank you MC and staff.

Edited by HappyToBeADuck
  • Thumbs Up 1