Charles Fischer

What you MUST DO for Thanksgiving!

Look, I know how it is--sometime families don't always completely get along, and while you may love Thanksgiving and most of the family--there might be some you are not thrilled to be hanging out with.

Baloney.  My family

gets along GREAT.

giphy.gif

Want to get on the good side with all your Duck Fan family members?  Refer them to the Our Beloved Ducks forum!  We want the savvy, thoughtful Oregon fans who like to ponder the same way we do, and this is the purrfect opportunity to share this incredibly special site.  Tell them to go to...forum-dot-fishduck-dot-com or https://forum.fishduck.com/ do memorize "forum-dot-fishduck-dot-com" and have them pull it up on their cell phone.

Let them know that we are posting Oregon Sports News, Oregon Athletics Press Releases, and the safest discussion on the web!

Try to get at least ONE person to come to the forum, join as a member and be a part of the most unique Oregon Sports Community anywhere.  And tell them that nobody is allowed to do what you see above!  This is the only Oregon site on the web where people have to be nice to each other, and incredible discussion is the result!

Uncle Sam.jpg

Our 33 rules at the free OBD Forum can be summarized to this: 1) be polite and respectful, 2) keep it clean, and 3) no reference of any kind to politics. Easy-peasy!

OBD Forum members….we got your back.  No Trolls Allowed!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

Mr. FishDuck

Charles, thank you again for your tireless dedication to providing a safe place where we fans of OBD can come to learn new and timely information about the Duck teams we love.

We can share our thoughts, hopes, frustrations, and even anguish with each other or we can simply read about the thoughts, hopes, frustrations and anguish of our fellow fans. We may not always agree (what family does?) but we are united in our fondness for OBD!

It is my fondest hope to all readers of this forum that each of you and yours have a safe, happy and healthy Thanksgiving weekend, punctuated by a thorough stomping of little brother!

Go Ducks!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Great community Charles!  Thankful for your duckness in keeping this alive for the fans.

• Thanks 1

To you, Charles, and all the mods--a big thanks for all you do here.

Happy Thanksgiving!

• Thanks 1

Run, you Turkey! you aren't welcome at OBD!!!

image.jpeg.6fcdae8dd83901faf11deaf18913553f.jpeg

Thanks Charles. This is a great place to relieve my stress. Talking about Duck football with my bride of 46 years just doesn’t cut it. She’s a Beav, poor thing.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Give thanks for this great forum!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 11/24/2021 at 8:49 AM, Just Ducky said:

Thanks Charles. This is a great place to relieve my stress. Talking about Duck football with my bride of 46 years just doesn’t cut it. She’s a Beav, poor thing.

Most of my family are Beavers---Im goin to the liquor store on Friday just in case.

• Haha 1

Thank you, Mr. FishDuck, for all that you do to make this the best Duck forum on the planet. Happy Thanksgiving to you Charles, and to all of the wonderful forum members here who help to make being a Duck fan so enjoyable. We all have many Blessings to celebrate this year.

Edited by latracey
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

What makes this forum unique is the moderation, and it is not hard.  If you can read posts and click, (which is what we are all doing anyway) you can help out with moderating.  Do email me charles@fishduck.com and let's see if we can work something out to help everyone else on this site.

And thanks to everyone above for the kind words, and most of all--thanks to the Moderators!

30Duck

Haywarduck

Steven A.

smith72

We do need more to give them a break, so jump in and do your part!

Charles

Uncle Sam.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

On 11/24/2021 at 8:49 AM, Just Ducky said:

I have a few good divorce attorneys on my friends' list.

• Haha 1

I am posting this to 1) Bump this up closer to the top in order to be sure people remember it today and...  2) to let everyone know that a Special Humor article about the Beavers will be up tomorrow!

My thanks to Duckpop22 for it, and it is the kind of article that makes you smile and hum along with it!

Gotta have some fun...

Mr. FishDuck

My friends...don't forget to pass along the forum today--especially the Cat GIF History of Beaver Football Coaches!  Everyone loves to have a laugh...

FishDuck Needs You.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

C'mon everybody....FOCUS!
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Mr. FishDuck

But….

My whole family are Washington st Cougars

😖

Great Job Charles, a great forum!