Charles Fischer

Some Game Stat Tidbits-the Freshmen!

My friends, I will be bringing you the quotes from Cristobal later that are relevant, (Blah-blah coach-speak I do not pass along) and here are a few items of interest from the game...(From Oregon Athletics Press Release)

--Anthony Brown was lights-out in the first half and ended up only 17-35 passing for 231 yards and a touchdown.  (But no picks!)  He sure regresses to his mean...

--Travis Dye only has 63 more yards to go before hitting 1,000 yards for the season.

--With Freshmen Moliki Matavao (TE) and Dont'e Thornton starting...it makes seven true freshmen starting for Oregon over the season!

--Noah Sewell had the most tackles again, (10) got his fourth sack of the season and fifth game this season with double-digit tackles.

--Devon Williams caught five passes for 81 yards and a touchdown.

--Kris Hutson had a career-high four catches for 96 yards including the 50 yarder.

--Jeffrey Bassa had a career high seven tackles.

--Popo Aumavae had a career high eight tackles with three solo at Nose Tackle!

2021 North Division Champions_Oregon Football Twitter.jpg

• Thanks 1

Mr. FishDuck

I'm confused. These are NOT the stats I'm seeing on espn.com  . . .

On 11/27/2021 at 6:44 PM, toketeeman said:

I'm confused. These are NOT the stats I'm seeing on espn.com  . . .

It is what I received and I can tell you that what Oregon provided me about AB's stats are WRONG.  I will have more in another thread as I'm sharing Cristobal's comments from his press conference.

Mr. FishDuck

Charles, did they recycle paper and you copied the back, with last week’s numbers?

Edited by Duck1984