geoquack

DVR Alert: Three Hour Game Replay

If you recorded yesterday's game on ESPN, you will find that ESPN didn't switch over from Florida-FSU until late in the first quarter of our game, by which time the Ducks led 14-0. 

If you want to see pretty much the full game, a three hour replay will be shown at 3:00 a.m. Pacific Monday morning on ESPNU.   Specifically applies to Comcast in the Portland area, but I don't know why it would be different on other cable systems.  Set those DVR's!

• Thumbs Up 3

Yes, I am doing that because not only did the game start for us at 14-0, but in my case my DVR burped, and I had to shut down and go through the start-up routine while the game was going on!

There is another showing on ESPN2 on Tuesday night I believe, but it is only two hours, so they had to have cut a ton out.

Bless you for thinking of everyone and posting that!

Mr. FishDuck

And if you want to see just the plays, the 60 minute version is on PAC 12 network at 8 pm tonight.

On 11/28/2021 at 7:09 PM, Grandpa Duck said:

And if you want to see just the plays, the 60 minute version is on PAC 12 network at 8 pm tonight.

And, actually, I find this version the most-time efficient way to get 99% of the viewing fun in one-third the time!

• Thumbs Up 1