Haywarduck

NO MORE TRANSFERS!

Transfers in Cristobal's culture just don't work out. We need to see the culture he wants built. Dye, and Sewell are Oregon. The transfers aren't who I want to root for, watch develop. 

I have no patience when balls are dropped, blocks missed, and penalties are called on transfers.

I would rather sit through the development of an Oregon recruits learning curve than watching a transfers ceiling, and lack of Duckness.  

Cristobal needs to decide what he wants to do with the players he recruits, develop them or try and be a one and done coach like Coach O. My feelings are raw, but this isn't the Oregon Football Program I knew and grew up with. 

Again congrats to Utah, great program, coach, players. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 2

On 12/3/2021 at 8:48 PM, Haywarduck said:

Transfers in Cristobal's culture just don't work out. We need to see the culture he wants built. Dye, and Sewell are Oregon. The transfers aren't who I want to root for, watch develop. 

I have no patience when balls are dropped, blocks missed, and penalties are called on transfers.

I would rather sit through the development of an Oregon recruits learning curve than watching a transfers ceiling, and lack of Duckness.  

Cristobal needs to decide what he wants to do with the players he recruits, develop them or try and be a one and done coach like Coach O. My feelings are raw, but this isn't the Oregon Football Program I knew and grew up with. 

Again congrats to Utah, great program, coach, players. 

Agreed 

• Thanks 1

I'll take another Vernon Adams! There will always be transfers. 

Brown has had so many poor games, maybe the Toilet Bowl will be an opportunity to start the new era. The bubble burst. 

With the portal transfers are going to be just as important, if not more so, as recruiting high school kids... our problem is we have a coach that can't coach but is determined to prove everyone wrong.