Charles Fischer

Know THIS Fellow Oregon Fans About Saturday...

Normally after a game I copy-and-paste the comments from Cristobal.  I am not doing that tonight, and thus we will not have much news Saturday unless it is announcements about the coaches.

That game was so bad on so many levels that I will not republish the nonsense coach-speak, or the meek press who will not ask tough questions.  And Oregon's own "Pravda" in GoDucks.com?  Nope.

There are only TWO sites that dare to state the negative as they see it, and that would be John Canzano and us on this site.   As long as you stay within our rules--you can write anything, unlike anywhere else.

So sorry--I have heard enough, and will not repeat it here.  BTW...how much of my article today turned out to be true?

Love this community--love you all.  We will get through this together, and frankly...we've had a LOT WORSE.  A 10-win season does not suck.

Charles

Game Passes.jpg

Media and Photo Credentials...

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Up 8

Mr. FishDuck

Charles so frustrated he forgot tomorrow is Saturday 😜

• Haha 1

On 12/3/2021 at 10:19 PM, deschutesduck said:

That is true, between being a muttering-mass-of-protoplasm and too many tasty Oregon Craft Beer IPAs...I made the corrections and THANKS for letting me know!

Oregon Craft Beer IPA.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Mr. FishDuck

On 12/3/2021 at 10:25 PM, Charles Fischer said:

That is true, between being a muttering-mass-of-protoplasm and too many tasty Oregon Craft Beer IPAs...I made the corrections and THANKS for letting me know!

Oregon Craft Beer IPA.jpg

I don't like beer. The Hot Wife likes beer, but does not like IPA's. We hope you still like us.

Duckpop22: Humor will forever bond us.

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

Mr. FishDuck

It’s sad when I have to turn to the neighbors dog for comfort. My bride of 44 years went to the den to watch the mask singer.🤪🤪

I’m actually looking forward to Saturday. I think the Big 12 and SEC championship games are going to be really good. As for the Ducks, I’ll watch the Alamo Bowl but I hope TT gets the start. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Been planning a family vacation to S Cal for the Rose Bowl and some winter sunshine. Before last night's game, I even checked out what to do in San Antonio in case we just couldn't pull out the win. After the performance last night, we'll still be going to SCal and catch a Charger's game.  I have a feeling I won't be the only Duck fan choosing not to go to the Alamo Bowl what with the product Cristobal is putting on the field.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 12/3/2021 at 10:19 PM, deschutesduck said:

That's ok, you're on the same wavelength as Moorehead.  When he was asked about Akron earlier in the week, he said he was focusing on the game Saturday (who is Akron playing today?)  Explains a lot!

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/4/2021 at 1:14 AM, Charles Fischer said:

Normally after a game I copy-and-paste the comments from Cristobal.  I am not doing that tonight, and thus we will not have much news Saturday unless it is announcements about the coaches.

That game was so bad on so many levels that I will not republish the nonsense coach-speak, or the meek press who will not ask tough questions.  And Oregon's own "Pravda" in GoDucks.com?  Nope.

There are only TWO sites that dare to state the negative as they see it, and that would be John Canzano and us on this site.   As long as you stay within our rules--you can write anything, unlike anywhere else.

So sorry--I have heard enough, and will not repeat it here.  BTW...how much of my article today turned out to be true?

Love this community--love you all.  We will get through this together, and frankly...we've had a LOT WORSE.  A 10-win season does not suck.

Charles

Game Passes.jpg

EVERY question you asked in your excellent article was answered last night in the negative.

• Thumbs Up 1

Pretty amazing times with the amount of coaching movement and the transfer portal option. Oregon could be a completely different team next year, for better or worse. 

I have faith in the quiet hand of Oregon coaching decisions. If we have to go with another coach the program will be just fine.

What is also obvious the coaches will make bank, but success isn't so certain.

I also wonder how well we will do without Cristobal in the short term. The boat he is guiding has the anchor out and without an OC the rudder will be gone. There is no one on the offensive side of the ball who will do better than what we saw yesterday.

This could be a slick exit redux, hold on.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest Axel
On 12/3/2021 at 10:14 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Charles

Game Passes.jpg

Totally agree with your take, Sir Charles. Mario, IMO, is full of hot air. After the Stanford game, I'd had my fill of him.