Dr Hilarius

7.7 QBR

i am starting this topic bc it’s so incredible, but I can’t think of anything to add. just wow. 

The QBR was created by ESPN so things like garbage time aren't a part of the algorithm.  But when garbage time starts the first series, there must be a minimum number ESPN hands out. 🧑‍🏫

• Thumbs Up 1

And it didn’t start late in the game, it was that way from the opening drive.  No earthly reason not to give one of the Freshman QBs a shot in the 2nd half.

• Thumbs Up 1

Must be embarrassing for him and the whole Duck team/coaches admin etc.

• Thumbs Up 2

This and the pig-headed stubbornness of MC is what did this year's Ducks in.   I have to think that's why last night's stadium crowd was 70/30 or 80/20 Ute fans.   Ducks fans were just too disappointed and realistic to not waste the $...

But bet on this - he will have another game to improve his QBR.  Can't be much worse, can it? Sigh...

Edited by DuckFan93
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Is it possible to have a negative number?

• Haha 1

13 of 24 passing for 147 yards, no TD and two picks, one a pick six.  10 rushes for a loss of 5 yards…

He played 4 quarters.  For what? To pad his stats?

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

76 - 17 over 2 games to the best defense in the Pac12... Only reason I can think that MC stayed with Brown is to preserve TT's redshirt, for some reason. Did MC think that the same game plan would beat Utah? Smh... A new approach using a different style QB may have yielded better results. Maybe not a win, but a better than 7.7 qbr performance? Perhaps.  

Mario Cristobal is a hard-headed man, who appears to not enjoy offense. It's pretty obvious that his game plan is only out to emphasize offensive line play which is funny because they suck. You're going to safely assume that his plan has backfired. 

*This entire statement is my opinion only. Not to be taken too seriously. 

• Thumbs Up 2