Jimmy joe

Perhaps It’s Not a Coach, but a New AD…

Perhaps it’s not a coach, but a new AD Oregon should be looking for… How has the last two hires went Rob..? If you ask me, Rob Mullens, Mario Cristobal, and even Chip Kelly are all riding the coat tails of one Mike Bellotti… 

Rob Mullens has Turned UO into a women's basketball school. Ducks are pretty good at women's hoops. Just saying.

I hope Mullens is just sitting by shaking his head yes on this hire. The last two Florida boys weren't all they were made out to be. Put Kilkenny on a jet and get him to work on finding the next Dana Altman of football. 

• Thumbs Up 3

I will also say Mullens gets along with PK, and that is one of the most important ways The Oregon Athletic Department can thrive. As long as Mullens understands this he keeps his job. I can't imagine the potential outcome of this loss will play well with PK. Somebody OK'd this massive offer, and to lose isn't a good thing.

On 12/5/2021 at 2:49 PM, Haywarduck said:

I will also say Mullens gets along with PK, and that is one of the most important ways The Oregon Athletic Department can thrive. As long as Mullens understands this he keeps his job. I can't imagine the potential outcome of this loss will play well with PK. Somebody OK'd this massive offer, and to lose isn't a good thing.

So true. It takes a strong relationship to withstand  the losses. The one's that do get away.

MC should let PK know his intentions, face to face. Few if any know the conversations between these 2 men. Men and women, with honor and integrity, look both friend and foe directly in the eye. 

This one is not a social media communication moment. Players, administration and a few boosters need to hear this directly.

The one damn time MC make a bold, aggressive play on the offensive.  Go figure....

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/5/2021 at 2:49 PM, Haywarduck said:

If MC goes are we really losing? PK was at that game, he saw.

Edited by 1Ducker1
  • Like 1