Jimmy joe

Go Mario…

Giving it a lot of thought, at this point, I really do hope he leaves… I think the ducks could do much better…

I for one am sick of all this drama. If I want drama I will turn on the news. MC can go as far as I’m concerned and the sooner the better. The man is obviously not as caring an individual as we thought. His treatment of Uncle Phil and the Duck backers as of now is unacceptable. Go somewhere else and take your mismanagement of games and pathetic development of players with you. (Whole nether subject) Take a seat next to Willie cause that is where you belong.

• Thumbs Up 1

I have to say I agree. Time to go. I will miss the recruits you brought but much too frustrating to watch on game day with your inept coaching. 

Guest Axel

Florida State fans and boosters were out-of-their-minds delirious when they snagged Coach Willie Taggart from Oregon in 2017. Little did the Seminoles know that they had swallowed a poison pill.

Mario Cristobal is 62-60 as a head coach; his teams were humiliated twice in three weeks by a good, but not great, Utah team. Cristobal talks a good game--he's a fine recruiter. But he is not an elite coach. Miami, ecstatic today, will become disenchanted with Cristobal's many deficiencies as a motivator and game manager. What's in the water in Florida? Call this hire poison pill part 2.