81DuckAlum

Canzano Confirms as does Everybody Else Also

Sorry.  Everybody does.

Screen Shot 12-06-21 at 10.48 AM.PNG

Edited by 81DuckAlum

Guest Axel

I'm cracking open a Heineken to celebrate...at 8:53 a.m. I know it's early. I usually don't start drinking until 9:00 a.m. 

Guest Axel

Multiple sources are confirming that Cristobal is leaving Oregon for Miami.

$8,000,000 to buy out Manny Diaz. $9,000,000 to buy out Mario. Plus $8,000,000 to pay Mario. Unbelievable total of $25,000,000. Hope it works out for Miami. Hope it works out for Mario.

• Haha 2

25 mil for the worst O minded coach the Ducks have had in a long time. 

Miami just bought a Scion for the price of a Bugatti.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

The University didn't pay MC that kind of money to leave because he's homesick. Don't let the screen hit you as......

The U is apparently getting a  new stadium, from a shirt tail relative of Mario...

Everyone can use a multi billionaire in the wings.

Edited by woundedknees
  • Haha 3

On 12/6/2021 at 11:53 AM, Axel said:

I'm cracking open a Heineken to celebrate...at 8:53 a.m. I know it's early. I usually don't start drinking until 9:00 a.m. 

WIMP! Kidding. LOL funny!

On 12/6/2021 at 9:06 AM, woundedknees said:

The U is apparently getting a  new stadium, from a shirt tail relative of Mario...

Everyone can use a multi billionaire in the wings.

This is where the silliness comes into play, and isn't just confined to this little part.

A football stadium costs billions, in Miami, not sure how many but a hefty percentage of Ruiz's fortune. Building something like this is something Ruiz has no experience at.

It also takes years, if not decades to get done. This is a pie in the sky promise idea. 

It may happen, the idea it will happen under Mario's watch is remote at best. For now he will be driving 20 plus miles to play their home games.

I'll take Autzen over any stadium in the country, call me a homer, I don't care!

images-2.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/6/2021 at 9:50 AM, Haywarduck said:

This is where the silliness comes into play, and isn't just confined to this little part.

A football stadium costs billions, in Miami, not sure how many but a hefty percentage of Ruiz's fortune. Building something like this is something Ruiz has no experience at.

It also takes years, if not decades to get done. This is a pie in the sky promise idea. 

It may happen, the idea it will happen under Mario's watch is remote at best. For now he will be driving 20 plus miles to play their home games.

I'll take Autzen over any stadium in the country, call me a homer, I don't care!

images-2.jpeg

By the time this stadium is built Miami will be tired of loosing games and will be firing mc.

Guest Axel
On 12/6/2021 at 8:59 AM, Santa Rosa Duck said:

$8,000,000 to buy out Manny Diaz. $9,000,000 to buy out Mario. Plus $8,000,000 to pay Mario. Unbelievable total of $25,000,000. Hope it works out for Miami. Hope it works out for Mario.

The folks at White Star Line hoped it would work out when they spent $7.5 million to build the Titanic.