1Ducker1

Any News on Assistant Coaches?

What coaches are staying and who might coach the Bowl game?

There is chatter that Mario will hire Diaz as his DC, so DeRuyter could still be here.

On 12/6/2021 at 9:24 AM, 30Duck said:

There is chatter that Mario will hire Diaz as his DC, so DeRuyter could still be here.

Geez.......that should be an interesting dynamic with the fired head coach now working for the new head coach.

Until they find a new HC, and provided they don't have one already, I think the team needs an interim coach. Bowl game prep to actually be ready to play is obviously important, but beyond that I think they need some inspiration and excitement to get through this period and not automatically think 'transfer portal'.

I'm assuming the lackluster performance on Friday had a lot to do with the possibility of MC leaving. Maybe Bellotti could be coaxed into the interim job?

• Thumbs Up 2

We need somebody that knows the system only better

On 12/6/2021 at 9:26 AM, C J said:

Geez.......that should be an interesting dynamic with the fired head coach now working for the new head coach.

That is the Get Out from Cristobal Free Card, just in case stuff goes bat crazy, you dump Mario and Diaz Rebecomes the HC.  Only in Floriduh.

Did Aaron Feld remove references to Oregon from his Instagram profile?

65DA9152-7877-4B04-8BC2-99F8381A919E.jpeg

Is it safe to assume that lifelong friend Alex Mirabal will move back to Miami with Mario?