Jimmy joe

This time…:

What do you say this time we let the administration pick the coach instead of the players huh Rob…? 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

No.  

Please ask the players.  They get to decide where they want to play these days.  

The administration would be flying blind without consulting the players.

• Thumbs Up 1

The players picked Mario last time…

On 12/6/2021 at 10:24 AM, Jimmy joe said:

The players picked Mario last time…

And the best players stayed to play for him. 

Uhm, can you say, Sarcasm.  Had me laughing.

I think the players leadership having representation upon the decision is fantastic and with long precedent at UO. I was a part of decision making within the university as a student leader as well as part of an advisor group to the President, that was long ago. We want another hire that players want to play for! But one who can help them reach their potential, whatever they're role. 

Taggart was an admin pick after Helf.  Sometimes you just got to test the waters.  For a job and money, people may tell you anything you want to hear.  Track record, is what you have to pay attention to.  After a couple years, do they invest in the community, buy a house, get along with the locals or are they renting with the wife still living in the old digs?  Was that not Leavitt's wife, lived elsewhere, kids finishing school or what ever?

Taggart was a very bad pick and it was really very lucky to manage to retain Mario and other assistants when Taggart bolted.  Very strong ties to Florida and South Florida same like Taggart, ahahaha Steven A. Smith just remarked good luck at Miami just don't play Utah .  Michael Irvin talking out his a** about Justin Hebert and came across as 2 insults against Oregon within 2-3 minutes.