duck023

Hi I'm New, and Big Fan of Oregon

I'm glad I finally found a forum that didn't have viruses like DuckAttack forum did. Even though the Ducks are going through some dark times it's always darkest before the dawn. 

• Thumbs Up 7

Welcome, duck023!

• Like 1

On 12/8/2021 at 2:56 PM, Annie said:

Welcome, duck023!

Thank You!!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

Glad to have you here. Definitely no viruses over here and when they pop up they are swiftly overrun by the powerful OBD immune system.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

Welcome. The darkest was watching Oregon week after week. 10 wins? Could have just as easily been 5 wins. Dawn has arrived and the Ducks are on the verge of steam rolling into a great future. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

On 12/8/2021 at 3:01 PM, C J said:

Definitely no viruses over here and when they pop up they are swiftly overrun by the powerful OBD immune system.

C J...you made me laugh!

duck023....great to see you join this wonderful community and do post often.  WELCOME!

Mr. FishDuck

On 12/8/2021 at 2:54 PM, duck023 said:

I'm glad I finally found a forum that didn't have viruses like DuckAttack forum did. Even though the Ducks are going through some dark times it's always darkest before the dawn. 

I think I have heard is also coldest as dawn begins. We need to be careful as we begin to see light, that we embrace the new, and give it a chance to come to light! Go Ducks!

• Thanks 1

I am s newbie also, duck023.  This is a fun place to learn about, and to opine about all things OBD.  

Welcome and sure hope you like cat gifs.

• Haha 3

On 12/8/2021 at 2:54 PM, duck023 said:

Welcome Duck023. This is definitely a safe haven for a Duck fan. Post often and know people will agree and some will disagree. 

It's what family does.......

• Like 1

Good place for all to vent. And we have been doing for several days now.

On 12/8/2021 at 3:19 PM, Haywarduck said:

I think I have heard is also coldest as dawn begins. We need to be careful as we begin to see light, that we embrace the new, and give it a chance to come to light! Go Ducks!

That is DEEP!

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome to the BEST Duck forum on the interwebs!!

• Thumbs Up 1