CO Duck

DJ James Enters Transfer Portal

Losing recruits isn't great, but they are high school kids--not known commodities. Losing a starting corner stings.

Isn’t he in a court ordered plan for a year in Eugene for the airsoft incident with Hill?

We are losing recruits as well as players thru the transfer portal.  He is wasting time interviewing Sitake, Wilcox and asking permission to interview Kelly.  Seriously!  As far as I am concern these are not the coaches to go after.  This can't be the best Oregon can do attracting coaches.

Edited by NJDuck

On 12/9/2021 at 3:42 PM, NJDuck said:

We are losing recruits as well as players thru the transfer portal.  He is wasting time interviewing Sitake, Wilcox and asking permission to interview Kelly.  Seriously!  As far as I am concern these are not the coaches to go after.  This can't be the best Oregon can do attracting coaches.

It's not just a matter of the candidate pool.  The best candidates are still coaching major bowls, so the timing couldn't be worse.

• Thumbs Up 2

We have no idea except for what's been made public as to who Mullens has talked to. We have no idea how many NO's or YES's he's

received. Looks to me like he's exploring all options.