Nashua

Winning a National Championship

I am a graduate of the University of Oregon.4 years during the Dan Fouts era. As a Pop Warner football player I attended Len Casanova’s sport camps in Eugene on Campus. So you know I’m qualified to offer legitimate input on the current coaching issue facing our Beloved Ducks. Here it is, If we really want to win the National Championship we must not look back we must look forward.

Chip Kelly was great, he’s not anymore. Josh Wilcox, nice guy but hasn’t proven anything. Kiffen ? Meh too expensive, Bryan Hassan ? Big maybe, but no. Here’s the deal, to beat Alabama we need a Coach that knows how to win and inspire winners to dismantle the competition . And he’s available. Phil, pick up the phone ,scramble the new jet and tell the AD to fly this guy to Eugene and take the coaching helm of the mighty Oregon  Ducks!

Who is this guy ? Who can lead us to Victory ? Why it’s The Man the Coach the Legend JOHN GRUDEN !. UNCLE PHIL you’re 83 let’s get this National Championship Trophy in the Display case on the University of Oregon campus where it belongs in 2022 ! GO DUCKS !!

Man. You got off to a great start, I was nodding my head in agreement.  And then, Gruden?  We're trying to clean house of clowns, shysters, and downright racist, misogynistic, homophobes.  We can do better.  Come on home, Chip - we believe!

• Thumbs Up 6

Issue now is timing, with decommits happening and next Wednesday, Dec 15 is a very important day, Early National Signing Day:

4-star DL Nyjalik Kelly (Dillard High School, Fort Lauderdale, Florida): Dec. 15 at 10 a.m. ET

4-star WR Samuel Mbake (North Cobb High School, Kennesaw, Georgia): Dec. 15 at noon ET

4-star OL Kam Dewberry (Atascocita High School, Humble, Texas): Dec. 15 at 1 p.m. ET

4-star DL Anthony Lucas (Chaparral High School, Scottsdale, Arizona): Dec. 15 at 2 p.m. ET

5-star S Kamari Wilson (IMG Academy, Bradenton, Florida): Dec. 15 at 4 p.m. ET

4-star DL Quency Wiggins (Madison Prep Academy, Baton Rouge, Louisiana): Dec. 15 at 5:30 p.m. ET

We need Chip Kelley Now!

Edited by DiscoDuck

You had me until I read Jon Gruden. Gruden should've stayed in the announcers booth. 

• Thumbs Up 2

I'd take Ubren Myer over Gruden. 

How about Knute Rockne?

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/10/2021 at 7:45 AM, Jon Joseph said:

How about Knute Rockne?

Or---The Gipper?

This just in! You cannot win a Playoff unless you play well enough to get into the field. Like beat Powerhouses Stanford and Utah.

Blake Shelton... He's obviously a winner!

What, you don't watch, "The Voice"???

On 12/10/2021 at 7:59 AM, 1Ducker1 said:

Or---The Gipper?

You must have a pulse to coach D-1 football