30Duck

Urban Meyer is Self Destructing

Meyer has never displayed any attributes that would show he's a man of high character--or even fair-to-middling character.

Does it really matter to him, they fire him, he gets paid.  Then he goes back to the media gig he had and gets paid.  Lots of people getting paid that give us nothing.  Hoping that Coach Lanning shows us some character and a plan that gives us something to be Proud of setting a better example of what Oregon Football, can be.

• Thumbs Up 2

I lived in Jacksonville FL during the Tebow/Meyer years. I watched nearly every game. Urban eventually revealed he had the character of a pimp who had a couple of cute girls in the stable. I believe that is all the players are to him.  As soon as he got a sniff of the Ohio State job he developed "health issues" and bolted. He rode the team at OSU until the pro's came sniffing around. His arrogant "I'm the boss" shtick isn't fairing so well in the pros. I don't wish him ill will. I do wish him farewell.

woman pimping GIF

This gig is SNAP!  I'm Ur Ban My R!  Pffft

5y1izr.jpg

• Haha 1

He is becoming Suburban Meyer?

Strangely, there were a lot of Duck fans clamoring for Mullens to hire Urban Meyer as Oregon's next coach. Can you imagine that? Thankfully, neither Mullens nor Knight could.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 12/15/2021 at 8:57 PM, latracey said:

Strangely, there were a lot of Duck fans clamoring for Mullens to hire Urban Meyer as Oregon's next coach. Can you imagine that? Thankfully, neither Mullens nor Knight could.

Strangely, he is now available!

Not so strangely, you Steven A. are CORRECT. I'm so glad he's NOT Oregon's coach.

I think it was nice of Urban to make Chips run in the NFL look like a wild success 😄

• Haha 2

I guess its back to TV Broadcasting. . .

Frustrated Ncaa Football GIF by ESPN College Football