30Duck

Justin Herbert Sets Another NFL Record

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

Like a Boss

He just goes out there and slings it

Great kid 

The consensus is that when Rodgers, and if Brady ever retires, Justin will be the best QB in the NFL. He can run, makes every throw, and had the team believing in him from his first game, when nobody expected him to be there. 

Saw an interview of Guyton (receiver). He calls him “G”….for gangster. Just watching Charger highlights has become one of my pastimes.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Like 1

On 12/13/2021 at 3:38 PM, Drake said:

Just watching Charger highlights has become one of my pastimes.

This is a great place to do that...Chargers Twitter

• Thumbs Up 1

Have you noticed? Herbert at 23 and Brady at Jurassic have been trading with each other the TOP QBR IN THE NFL the past few weeks. That says it all.

If you do some digging, you will discover Herbert is breaking some NFL statistical record or entering some elite all-time top statistical group nearly EVERY WEEK.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Howitzer Herbie" is a great call-sign.

On 12/13/2021 at 4:38 PM, 81DuckAlum said:

This one's for our pal FishDuck, who earlier posted about a 60 yard pass, but was corrected to 55 yards.

But isn't this one for 63 yards?

cat flying GIF

Actually, the official measurement by the video stats analysts of that pass was 63.8 yards in the air.

And remember, back at his college pro-day two years ago, Herbert slinged that pig TWICE OVER 60 YARDS while STANDING FLAT-FOOTED on the goal line. 

Meanwhile, note his relatively meager coverage on ESPN, both TV and web site?! Herbert continually makes my jaw drop to the ground. Why not with ESPN?

Edited by toketeeman
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/13/2021 at 6:06 PM, toketeeman said:

Meanwhile, note at his meager coverage on ESPN, both TV and web site?! Herbert continually makes my jaw drop to the ground. Why not with ESPN?

The Chargers are 2nd to the Rams in LA, just like the Clippers are second to the Lakers. Both share their stadium with the other, but it's a 25%- 75%.split. At Chargers home games, the other teams visiting fans have outnumbered Chargers fans. ESPN is about ratings, and as the Chargers improve, and "Howitzer Herbie" keeps setting records the attention will be there.

So Proud of this kid.  Thanks for Rep N your family, schools, Sheldon & Oregon.  Realizing your dream and being such a class act, your family must be so proud.  As proud as many Oregonians are of you too.  May you have a long and fruitful career.

• Like 1

On 12/13/2021 at 6:21 PM, EzDucksIt said:

So Proud of this kid.  Thanks for Rep N your family, schools, Sheldon & Oregon.  Realizing your dream and being such a class act, your family must be so proud.  As proud as many Oregonians are of you too.  May you have a long and fruitful career.

And I admire him for refusing to shop at Whole Foods because they are way too expensive . . .

• Haha 2